Four Months, and another surprise!

Austin's POV:

Four months... She's four months... She's four months pregnant! Ever since Karlie told everyone she was pregnant, all the guys have been helping me pick out the best was to purpose to her. She just makes me so happy!

"BABE!.... TIME TO GO!!" Karlie yelled from our room. Karlie has a doctors appointment right now. The doctors been give her some shots, that as the baby grows, will make her belly grow at the same rate. Or else the baby will have difficulties growing. I guess she got the shots with the triplets.
"Okay." I watched as she carefully walked down the stairs. We got in the car, and now we're off! I'm so excited, I get to see my baby boy or baby girl!... I really hope it's a girl!

~doctors appointment~

"Hello, how may I help you?" The lady behind the desk.
"Yes, my wife has a appointment today."
"Okay, name, please?"
"Karlie Mahone! It might just be under Karlie, we haven't gotten married yet."
"No, I have a Karlie Mahone, daughter-inlaw of Michele Mahone?" Maybe she knew I was going to say her last name was Mahone... I don't know!
"That's her!"
"Okay, have a seat, and you two will be right in!"
"Okay, thank you!" I walked over and sat down grabbing Karlie's hand.

~10 minutes later~

"Karlie Mahone."
"C'mon babe!" I said standing up.
We follow the doctor to this room. Karlie sits down on the bed, gets her shot, and lays down bring her shirt up. I look at her belly, get up, sit next to her, kiss her hand, then her head, and before the doctor puts that jell stuff on her belly, I kiss her her belly- but also my new baby!
"You must be Austin?" The doctor asked, sticking out her hand.
"Yes ma'am!" I shake her hand, than look at my babes belly again as the doctor puts the jell on.
"Okay, y'all are having a beautiful, healthy baby...... Girl!" I can't believe it! My prayers have been answered! Thank you god!
"Oh my gosh!... Austin look!" Karlie says. I look at the monitor and see my wonderful, beautiful, amazing, little baby girl! I started letting tears out, so did Karlie.
"Babe... I think I already have the perfect name for her!" I say.
"What is it!" I look into her eyes. I see the excitement, joy, love, and beauty all wrapped into one!
"Cambria!"
"I love it!" I kissed her, we got the pictures, and left! I SO HAPPY!!!! CAMBRIA YOUR ARE GOING TO HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL LIFE EVER!!!!!!

Karlie's POV:

Cambria... Such a beautiful name! I wonder how Austin came up with it!
"Baby, will you call everyone, and ask them to come over? I want to talk to our little girl!" I said looking down at my belly!
"Okay, but no embarrassing stories about me now!" Austin said putting a hand on Cambria! I giggled, and smiled at him as we drove home!

~at home~

I was standing in the empty room right next to Dustin's room.
"Hey, Cambria!... This is your mommy! We're in your soon to be new bedroom! Your daddy couldn't stop smiling when we found out you were a girl! He was jumping up and down when he found out! I already love you! You and I both know your daddies in love with you! Now all we have to do, is wait to tell everyone else! You have a brother named Carter, a brother named Karstin, and brother name Dustin! You have a uncle named Alex, an uncle named Robert, and an unlce named Zach! You have a Mimi named Mimi Michele or Grandma Michele, a Papa named Papa Michael or Grandpa! We're all really excited to see you!-"
"Babe, everyone's here!" Austin said coming the room.
"Okay! Well let's go say hi to everyone, Cambria!" I walked over to Austin, and kissed him.
As we walked down the stairs, my dad, and everyone was here!
"I can't believe my baby girl, is growing up so fast!" My dad said while letting tears out.
"Oh daddy, I'll always be your baby girl!"
"Mommy, turn around!" My three little boys said. I gave a confused look, but did as told. OH... MY... GOD!

Austin's POV:

"Mommy, turn around!" The boys said. I was down on one knee. Alex was video taping this, so was everyone else! I really hope she says yes. As soon as she turned around, she started crying.

"Karlie, I love you so much! You have made me the happiest man on earth, by giving birth to our three amazing little boys! Everyday I wake up is just to see your beautiful face! I am head over heels in love with you, and I couldn't find a more better girl than you! Now that we're having another baby, I'm even more happier, because I'm with you! I know, this may not be a glamorous purposal, but... I couldn't wait, I was just so happy! We grew up together, your still my best friend, and now we have a family! I can go on and on, on how you being in my life has been the best thing ever, but I can't at the same time- because there are no words existing to say. Your my best friend, my girlfriend, the mother of my three sons, and the soon to be mother of my fourth baby! I couldn't ask for anymore, but to have your hand in marriage! So what do you say? Karlie Anna Marie, will you marry me!?" I held her hands the I tire time, while looking in her eyes.
"Austin Carter Mahone, you better put the ring on my finger, because I say YES!" OH MY GOD, SHE SAID YES... SHE SAID YES!!!!! I put the ring on her while everybody screamed and cheered in joy! I'm so happy!

"What's the baby?" AC asked while still recording. Karlie and I looked at each other.
"ITS A GIRL!!!" We both said at the same time, causing everyone to scream in joy again! She's made me so happy! I would die for this girl.... I would do anything for my family!