Camilla.

Camilla's POV:

UGH... I've just been so mad. Austin doesn't even look like those kids. And the mom. Please, more like dating him for his money. Of he was with me, we would be in love! But she's in the way.

~ back at Austin & Karlie's house~

Austin's POV:

I watched Karlie walk down the stairs in workout gear.
"You gonna workout?"
"Yeah, I'm gonna go for a run."
"Okay, I'm gonna go with you. I need to run to."
"Okay, then hurry up!" She yelled as I ran up the stairs. The boys were with Rocco, playing with Summer (A/N in this story Summer is two)

As I ran down stairs, Karlie was by the door.... Stretching, OH GOD HELP ME😱😏😍😜!!!!!!
"Let's go!" I said pecking her cheek.

~Jogging~

As Karlie jogged, I forgot how athletic she was. Man this girl is fast! I stopped to catch my breath, and watched Karlie. Can I just say😏..... Girl got a NICE back end😏😜😂!
"TOO MUCH FOR YA SLOW POKE!?" She yelled cause the distance between us. I chuckled, and jogged up to her.
"Or were you just stopping cause of the view😏!"
"I forgot how athletic you were.... And I got a glimpse of that NICE view too, so..." We just busted out laughing.

After our jog, we went home.
"I'll be in the shower." Karlie said.
"Can I?"
"No." I chuckled as I watched her watch up the stairs to our room.

~30 minutes later~

I just got done with my shower, got dressed in sweats, no shirts, and walked down stairs. To find Karlie talking to a man.... That I don't know. She smiled at me when she saw me, and the man looked back. Oh thank god, it's her dad😂!

"Austin... Man have you changed! Come here my boy!" I went and hugged him.
"Yeah!"
"You taking care of my baby girl?" I saw the 'if you hurt her, I'll kill you' look in his eyes, witch scared me.
"Y-yes s-sir."
"Haha, didn't mean to scare there! Sorry, it's just... She's my only daughter, and she's still my baby girl no matter if she's a mom or not!" We both heard Karlie giggle from the kitchen, witch made me smile.
"I get that, and when Karlie and I have our very first baby girl, I'll make sure no guy will ever hurt her."
"She's already pregnant again!?" I saw the shock, and anger in his eye. OH GOD!
"N-n-no s-sir. I want a daughter, but Karlie and I are waiting."
"Oh thank god. If only you knew what it was like going through the 9months for the triplets! Man was she moody!"
"HEARD THAT!" Karlie's dad and I just laughter at him getting caught.
"I was only really moody that one time because you were late." Karlie said coming into the living room, and sitting next to me. We all laugh till the door bell went off.
"I'll get it." Karlie said getting up.

Karlie's dad was showing me pictures of her while she was pregnant. We were laughing at the one were she was in her cheer uniform, with her belly out, till....
"MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Michael, Karlie's dad, and I got up and went to the front door to see Karlie hugging the boys.
"DADDYYYYYYYY, PAPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The boys screamed running up to us.
"Thanks Rocco, and hello little miss Summer!" I heard Karlie say to Rocco and Summer.
"No problem Karlie. But I half to ask you something?"
"Okay, what is it?"
"Could you watch Summer for three days? My mom broke her hip, and I got to go to LA to help her."
"No need to explain! We would love to watch her!" Now I get to see how Karlie is with baby girls...😃😃😃😃!!!!!!!
"Thank you so much. I'll be right back with her clothes, and her favorite bear."
"Okay." I watched as Karlie picked up Summer as Rocco drove off.
"We're watching this little cutie for three days, is that okay, babe?"
"Yeah, that's okay!" She put her down, and Summer ran to play with the boys.
"Well I better leave. Bye baby girl, bye son."Michael gave each of us a hug.
"Bye boys!" We heard little feet running to the front door.
"Bye papa!" The boys gave him a hug.
"Bye dad."
"Bye Michael." Karlie and I watched as her dad left.

Now it's just Summer, Dustin, Karstin, Carter, Karlie and me!