Five Months!

Austin's POV:

Karlie's five months pregnant, and Cambria is growing healthier everyday! Today, Karlie, the boys, Alex, Robert, Zach, my mom, and I are all going to.... HAWAII! I decided to take everyone, because we all need a break from, well everything.
"DAAAAAAD!!!!" I heard Carter yell. You would think, for triplets, they would sound a little bit like each other, but they don't.
"Yes?"
"Dustin's bleeding." I got up and ran were Carter said he was. I got to Dustin's room, and found a laughing Dustin and Karstin.
"Dustin what happen?" I picked him up, sat on his bed with him on my lap.
"We were playing with the nerf guns, I got hit when we were chasing each other, and I started to bleed." We all laughed, till Karlie walked in, and went all super mom! She picked him up, being pregnant I thought she wouldn't do that but she did. She cleaned him up while Carter, Karstin and waited down by the door. All our bags are already in the big van I rented. They came down, but Karlie was hold her belly. I ran up to her worried.
"Is something wrong with Cambria!?" I kept scanning her belly, as if I could see my daughter.
"Boy, when the doctor said girls start kicking before boy, and harder... She wasn't kidding!" She giggled witch made me laugh!
"I was worried." She giggled again as I helped her into her seat.
"Boys buckle up, and no fighting!" Karlie said rubbing her belly. She's so cute, I can't wait for Cambria!
"Yes mom!" The boys yelled, we all laughed.

-30 minutes later-

"Babe.. Baby, wake up." I lightly shook Karlie.
"Hu- what?"
"We're at the airport."
"Okay." Joe had the boys, while I helped Karlie. It was funny, because the boys were using Joe as a carrier, climbing all on top of him. Karlie and I were giggling and laughing our butts off!

-sercurity check dong, and getting on the plain-

Getting on the plain, was a lot harder then I thought. With the boys poking people in the legs, Alex, Robert and Zach trying to get girls numbers, and Cambria kicking really hard it was really really hard.
As we got to our seats, it went:
Robert, Zach, Alex
Carter, Dustin, Karstin (behind them)
Karlie, me (behind them)
And
Mama, Joe (next to us)
As soon as Karlie put up the middle armrest, I sat down, she laid her legs across my lap, she was out! She looked so cute!

-45 minutes later-

I was just about to fall asleep, when Karlie shot right up holding her belly.
"Karlie, hunny, are you okay?" My mom asked.
"Yeah.. She's just kicking really hard." The boys turn around, Dustin climbed out of his seat, and came back to our row.
"Mommy, is Cambria that mean?"
"No baby, she's just excited to be going to Hawaii!" Karlie said.
"Okay, I love you mommy! I love you daddy! And I love you Cambria!" Dusting kissed Karlie's belly, watched made my mom 'aww'! He went back to his seat, and we all went to sleep! This is going to be the best vacation EVERY!!!!!!!