Grandma!

Recap:

"Hello?"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I picked up my phone, and answered the call all while watching Austin play with our baby's!

"Hello?"

"Karlie... It's Michele. Is Austin over there? Alex said he was."

"Yeah he's right here. Hold on let me get him."

"Okay, thank you."

"No problem. --- Austin, your moms on the phone."

"Okay, coming. How do you walk with them like this!?" I looked to see Carter on Austin's back and Karstin on his left leg holding on, and Dustin on his right leg holding on. I just had to laugh!

Austin's POV:

"Hey mom!"

"Austin Carter Mahone. What's this I hear about you being a father?"

"Mom, Karlie was 15 when she found out. We were already moved into the condo at Miami. She didn't want me to give up my dream. You should come over and meet them!"

"Boy or girl?"

"Boys!"

"How much dose he- Wait a minute.... Did you say boys?"

"Yeah!"

"Oh my gosh... Twins!"

"Um, mom?"

"Yes."

"Triplets!"

"What-I coming over right now. Be there in 20."

"Mom... Mom.... Mom......."

"She hang up?" I looked over at Karlie, to see her with a sleepy Dustin.nmy little man looks like he bout to hit the hay! Lol.

"Yeah. She said she will be here in 20."

"MOOOOOOOOOMMYYYYYYYY, DAAAAAAAAAAAAADDYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Carter and Karstin yell.

Michele's POV:

I pulled up to Karlie's house, and it was so pretty! I got out of my car, and went and knocked on the door. Two little boys opened it. OH..... MY...... GOD..... They look just like them both!

"MOOOOOOOOOMMYYYYYYYY, DAAAAAAAAAAAADDYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!" The one holding the door open yelled while looking at me. Soon Austin and Karlie appeared behind the two little boys. Karlie was carrying one little boy that looked like he could use a nap, haha.

"Mom." Austin said.

"Miiiiiiimiiiiiiii!!!!!!!" The two little ones that opened the door said, running up to me, and hugging my legs.

"My babies!!!!"

"Mommy (little yawn)... Is that daddies mommy?" I looked up at Karlie to see the one she was holding looking at me.

"Yes baby. Go say hi!" She put him down, and he ran up to me screaming the same thing.

"Let's go inside."

"Okay Mimi!" All three little boys said, and ran and jumped on Austin. Karlie, and I laugh as we watched Austin carry all three to the living room. We followed as we talked.

-----------------------------------------(time skip )----------------------------------------------

Karlie just put Carter, Karstin and Dustin to bed, and I was talking to Austin in the kitchen.

"Your staying here tonigh, and every night that we're still here. I'll tell your granddad, and Aunt Lisa tomorrow. I want Karlie and the boys to come live with us down in Miami."

"Mom, I know. I'm just afraid she'll say no."

"Your afraid I'll say no to what?" Karlie said walking into the kitchen, and up to him and hugging him.

"Would you and the boys like to move in with me, and mama in Miami?"

"Yes!!" I watched as Austin kissed her. He's finally happy again.... And that's all I want!