Taking Care of Summer. Day One.

Austin's POV:

I watched as Karlie played with Summer. I watched as they both giggled, as Karlie carried her where ever she went. I watched as they both took a nap on the couch, how Karlie wrapped Summer in her arms so protectively, just like a mother would. The way Summer would follow Karlie around, like a little lost puppy; the way she tried to be just like Karlie.

I hope Karlie sees what I see, and thinks more about having a baby girl. I want a daughter, to hold, protect, love, laugh with, to spend time with, to cherish.... To walk down the aisle on her wedding day. I really want to have a baby girl with Karlie. I can tell Karlie would a great mother to a baby girl. She's already a great mother to the boys! I love her so much.

"Austin, babe?.. Can you get the boys in their swim trunks, while I get Summer ready? I was gonna let them swim in the backyard." Karlie asked coming in the living room with Summer.
"Yeah, sure babe. Okay, come on boys."
"YAY!!!!!

~10 minutes later~

The boys and I were in the pool, waiting on Karlie and Summer. I heard little giggling, know its Karlie and Summer. I watched as she put Summer down, and as Summer walked over to me. I was leaning up against the side of the pull, when Summer latched on to my neck. I eased off the side, she wrapped her small legs around me as I walked through the water. I watched as Dustin did the same thing to Karlie.

~Late at night~

Karlie just put Summer to bed, and I put the boys to bed. Summer didn't want to sleep in the room with the boys, yes I put an extra bed in there for her. Karlie didn't want her to go to bed crying, so I guess Summer will be sleeping with us.
"I'm gonna go to bed." Karlie said, standing up and stretching.
"Okay, I am too." I walked up the stairs with Karlie, and we walked into the boys room and sad good night. We walked to our room, and Summer looked like a little agel sleep. We got in bed, and fell asleep.

~Austin's Dream~

' 'Dad, Jake won't quit bugging me.' I looked up and there was a girl about 12 standing there in front of me. She looked like the little girl from my other dream, and also looked like Karlie. 'Dad, am not. Cambria is just boring!' 'Cambria what is he doing?' I asked. 'He keeps coming in my room.' 'Jake has Cambria asked you to quit?' He swayed back and forth for 3seconds till he answered. 'Yeah... But mom told her to let me hand out with Halen, and all Halen wants to do is stay in Cambria's room cause his sitters in there.' 'Cambria let him in your room.' 'UGH... Fine' 'Thanks dad!' 'No problem buddy!' I watched as they walked off. ' '

I woke up to little tiny fingers poking my cheeks, and giggling. I opened my eyes, and there was Summer. I smiled, and looked at Karlie. She still asleep, awww she looks so cute!