And If You Die. I Wanna Die With You

The 3 made their speech. Red Leader was now dead. The lovers will be taking over the army but things will be different. Many cheered but few stayed silent.

Along side the wall closest toward the stage stairs were Pat and Pau. Pau lighting his cigarette. Pat turned to Pau slightly worried.

"What if were replaced?"

"I highly doubt it."

"However who are leaders without their right hand mans?"

"Pau and Pat!"

"Told ya."

The two walked up onto stage and stood beside Matt, Edd and Tom. They carried on their speak.

Soon after Edd left to start his own army as Green Leader. Which in the end is very successful. Hes the second most powerful army behind the Blue Army. Before he left he took his nurse gf named Marry and her cat. Finally the two were able to walk down the hall and see their own soldiers. Tom and Matt allowed them to wear their own clothing unless they're trainning cause they're gonna have to get use to wear a uniform in war or someones visiting, or they're going into war. They wanted to be adressed by Tom and Matt so its more relaxed. Matt mainly did the work of making sure the trainning wasn't to easy or hard and if it's done right. Also encouraging those that are falling behind. Tom did most of the paperwork and the majority of the decisions. But they both still go to the cafe together.

-months later-

The lovers walked down to the cafe. Like normal. However this time was different.

Pau and Pat rounded everyone up into the gathering room once they saw them walk past. After Matt and Tom grabbed their coffee Tom went to take a seat at their normal place. But Matt aint have'n that nnooOOOO sorry memes.

"Love I wanna show you something we need to go now."

"Oh ok?"

Matt dragged Tom to the back stage of the gathering room and Matt signaled for Pau to open the curtains. After a few momments they were completely visible to the whole army. Matt turned to Tom who was utterly confused.

Matt pulled out a light purple box and opened it to show a gold ring with a heart with a raindbow painted inside of it. Matt kneeled to his lover boy. With softened eyes and a sweet smile he asked loud enough for only Tom to hear.

"Will you marry me?"

Tom jumped into Matts arms and screamed

"YES!"

-month later-

Matt stood beside the speaker person  (sorry ive only been to 1 wedding) in a tux with a light purple shirt and a green tie. Soon enough the two grooms men and women walked out. Pau with Pat, the nurse Marry with her husband Edd and Nanny and Pawpa.

The two flower girls came down throwing purple and blue flower petals. Both girl being Edds girls. Then he comes. Blue tux, white shirt, checkered tie. Blue flowers in Steve that of course Nanny and Marry did. He holds a green, blue, and purple bouquet. Tears edged at the corners of his eyes under his goggles.

After their vowls and and stuff the words were said.

"You may kiss the groom."