Hands Of Time

Soon enough the 4 armies made a compromise to invade USA at all directions then take Alaska. Canada and Mexico were already taken.

Now heres a little army lesson. Lets learn about all the leaders!

Purple: A Russian scum. Litterly the Russian Thomas Jefferson. She hates Red leader due to his higher power. She hates him so much he has a room of Tord stuff just to anger her.

Pink: Silent Irish lady. Really likes the pink power ranger. She once tried to start a empire in Jamacia.

Yellow: A tall lengthy American. He hates his country so much that he started a secret army in Canada. All of his soldiers are Canadian.

Orange: Hes now dead but he had a German army. Litterly a modern Hitler and he distroyed Poland.

There is no Blue or Green army...... yet.

Black And White Leaders: They are Spanish twins from Spain. Theyre known as grey army. The two boys are extream trouble makers. And hated by litterly every other army.

From most to least powerful heres a list.

Red
Yellow
Purple
Pink
White and Black.

"NO MATT! EITHER YOUR COAT OR YOUR HOODIE! ILL GET YOU A PURPLE SWEATER IF YOU REPLACE YOUR HOODIE!"

"THIS HAS BEEN MY OUTFIT FOR YEARS!"

"GET OUT NOW BEFORE I KILL YOU!"

Its been a long time. Maybe 10-11 months now? Still no change in outfit.

(REAL QUICK. JUST IN CASE THIS IS THE BASE IM RUNNING OFF FROM)

 JUST IN CASE THIS IS THE BASE IM RUNNING OFF FROM)

You would not BELIEVE how many times hes had to sow up Tords black hood

You would not BELIEVE how many times hes had to sow up Tords black hood. Or watched other tecnitions fix his arms.

We all make silly little mistakes right. Like over sleeping or getting the wrong coffee or even forgetting to lock the car doors. However Tom and Matt made a simple little mistake that could have costed them their lives.

The two woke up to light shining in their eyes. They both looked at the door to find Pau in the doorway. His eyes widen and quickly shut the door. Matt and Tom looked at eachother and panicked. Matt jumped out of Toms bed and to advoid making so much floor noise Matt jumped from Toms bed to his own and rolled up in blankets to act like nothing had happened.

A few minutes later Pau opened the door and officially woke them up for work.

Later that evening-

"So Pau said when he came to wake you two up Matt was in your bed. Is that true?"

"Uh- y-yea but its obly becaue of his nightmares. And ive been doing it for years to let him share a bed when hes having nightmares so I can comfort him"

"Didn't expect you to be that type."

"Theres many things you still dont know love."

Tord luckly fell for it. That fool