Beginning Of The End Part 2

After a week and a half Red leader woke up. The nurse said he suffered from the blow and he doesnt remember anything from that day.

The anger
The dragging
The shooting

Once Tom found out he got excited for the plan has began.

"Tom what happened to your eyes? Why do you have goggles on?"

"I um.. I have canser from raking that lazer in the face from Zanta."

"Oh my poor Tommy."

"But lets not worry about that my love. Ill have the chefs prepare us something nice. We'll have a great dinner. Just you and me."

Tom smiled so sweetly. Tord nodded and smiled softly.

They parted in order for the 3 to get their plan rehearsed and the nurse to take care of Tord.

"Matt youll be in the kitchen helping and once the drinks come out put poison in BOTH of ours."

"What no!"

"Matt trust me. You know I don't like wine so I'll not drink it either way. And with the poison Ive made it will kill him in at least 5 minutes."

Tom drapped his arms onto Matts build torso. Making Matt hesitantly wrapped around his smaller lover. Feeling Toms torso has become plumper. Not fat but a little chubby. But not chubby to the naked eye. Unless you held him like Matt did you could no longer feel his ribs like you could before when he was only skin and bones.

Matt leaned in and kissed Toms forehead. Soon after they parted. Tom looked at Edd and said "once he's tooken care off get everyone in the gathering room. We'll annonce his death."

"I kinda like this life though.. like... We control the world... Everything is.. ours."

"Then lets be the Blue Purple army."

"How about just the blue army?"

Matt said taking both of Tom's hands.

"And I can start a army of British. Green army."

"Its agreed then. We'll take over the world."