Laughter

(Ive mainly been writing about Tom so im gonna try to write more Matt)

Matt still hasnt changed his outfit. Hasnt been threatened to the point where he throws the towl in. His main focus is now Tom. They just finished the invation of America and Alaska. Also Red leader has tooken a new rising leader under his wing. White Leader. Leader of the WHITE army. Different then the white leader twin of the grey army.

(Sorry im lazy)

(Sorry im lazy)

Which means Tom has been getting more breaks and time with Matt. Whenever Matt isn't training he'll be either walking around, in the cafe, in the bedroom, or talking to Edd in the jailing area.

Tom layed in his bed waiting for something to happen. Finally Matt came back from his cardio training. He was sweaty and ready to lay down. After he wipped his forehead on the sleeve of his green overcoat he noticed Tom just laying there. He smiled brightly and began stripping. When he was finished he was in his black underwear. He then took all the sweat covered cloths and put them down the laundry shoot. Matt turned on his heels and walked towards Toms bed. Tom noticed Matt's intentions and shifted himself for his tall lover. Matt layed himself down and wrapped his arms around his little lovers body. Tom had his hands against Matts chest. It took Tom a momment to notice what Matt's training has done to him sense they've been here. Training everyday but half day Wednesday and not at all Saturday and Sunday. Ripped ab's. Instead of just being skinny and a flat stomach now he had muscles. Tom's face swiftly changed a shade of cinnabar. Matt noticed this and smiled. Matt placed a hand over one of Toms and guided his hand downwards to run Tom's fingure tips over his stomach. Tom shifted his gaze from Matts stomach to Matts eyes.

Matt's never really herd Tom laugh before. Hes only herd soft chuckls or what seems like a laugh. But thats gonna change.

"Guess what."

"What?"

Matt tried to speak in his best Jamaican voice.

"I am Koala."

Matt stuck his tounge out and licked Tom's forehead. Matts face cringed.

"Ew. No leaf... No leaf no life."

This killed Tom. Tom bursted out laughing. Snorting and holding himself. He was uncontrollable at this point. Matt's eyes widen with stars in them. 'This is his real laugh!? And I never found out about it!? Its freaking adorable!'

Tom began to cover his mouth to control himself. Matt didn't want to so Matt grabbed Toms wristed and shifted themselves so Matt was sitting on Toms waist. Since Matt hat his wrists in his grasp, Matt pinned Tom's hands on both sides of Toms head to let him laugh. God it took Tom a hot minute to calm himself down. Matt praised every second.

Finally the room was silent. The two met eye contact. Matt had a soft, heartwarming expression. While Tom had a lit up expression.

"Training has really changed you."

"Not drinking changed you too love."

They both smiled softly at eachother.

"This is gay."

"Matt weve been dating for nearly a year now wtf."

"But Im the gay one."

"Im half gay."

"True."