Otp Prompt Chapter 2

"Ssshh everyones stilk awake-"

Edds face scrunched up and due to the housed age the house had key holes you can look into. He looked into it to find the two panting through their noses and kissing heavily.

Edds jaw dropped. His best friends were gay and sleeping with eachother. He supports but he didn't think it would happen. And why wouldn't they tell him.

[2 hours later]

Edd was sitting on the couch when the two walked out of their room.

Its now 10:30 pm.

"Hey babe?"

"Yea?"

"Do you think theres more doggy do-dos?"

"No we ate them all remember?"

The two finally left out of the hall were they spotted Edd. Their faces became blank both thinking about what theyve said and done. Edd had the "i know something" face.

"Sit."

The two sat down. One in a chair by the Tv and one is Papaw's recliner.

"Why didn't you tell me. I would have supported you guys anyway."

"I-"

"We thought that if you knew you and Tord would make jokes about our sexualities. Ime Bi and Matts just gay but still. And it makes us uncomfortable talking about so to advoid it we just kept it to ourselfs."

"Well now that I know that Ill keep all the jokes to myself...... By the way wash the sheets tommorw. We dont need a room that smells like you two."

Their faces turned red.

Ad 1.

The 3 went out to eat and they were talking about love.

Tom: Im in a love/hate relationship with life.
Matt: Why?
Tom: I hate life bug I get to see your face everyday.
Tom looked up from his food to meet Matts eyes.
Edd: AAAWWWW!

Ad 2.

In Nanny's house sware words arnt allowed. In which Matt obeys HEAVILY too.
Once Edd was frustrated with a drawing and said d*****.

Matt: We dont use bad words in this house!
Tom: *in another room* F***!
Matt: THOMAS!

Ad 3.

While in Ireland Edd fell in love with a girl and Tom and Matt wanted to make sure this girl was perfect for Edd. So they hide behind a bush while Edd waited outside for the girl.

Matt: Matty Patty here, any sign of the target, over?

Tom: Nope. None yet. Also dont use the wakie talkies yet babe. Youre litterly sitting next to me.

Matt: Sorry it just so much fun. Matty Patty signing out.

Tom: Thats not how- wait there she is. You get left I get right.

Matt: Ok!

The two got separate tables. One behind and one in front.

The date went pretty well and everything was normal.

Matt: I can see you eating from here.

Tom: you want some?

Matt: Yea.

Tom: catch

Edd: *sees them* what sre you two doing?

Matt: Dont use that tone of voice with me mister.

Tom: *gets some fries from Matt* Edd we can explain.

Edd: Explain then.

Tom: Babe explain.

Matt: We go out here every friday for our date. You got a problem with that?

Edd: yes because this isnt a place for serious couples to go on dates.

Tom: Who are you to judge.

Ad 4.

Edd: If you were invisable what would you don

Matt: I would be in nature. Watch the animals without scaring them. It would be quite peaceful.

Tom: I would set tripewires in front of our door.