There

"Nanny! Papaw!"

"Eddy!"

"Come 'er son!"

Two elder people said at the door. Opening their arms wide with ear to ear grins. Edd did the same and wrapped his arms around his grandparents waists. After departure with plastured on smiles the elders moved to let the 3 get in. Coming out for luggage later. The 3 sat on the couch while the grandfather sat on a tan recliner and the grandmother sat in a tam regular chair. The couch was a still well together build couch with flowers pandering over a white background. They had Irish accents while Edd had a British which was a little confusing.

"You can call us Nanny and Papaw."

Matt and Toms spun to Papaw. In which the two nodded.

"Would you guys like a snack?"

"Yes please. We've been driving all night."

Edd took his shoes off and set them near the door before walking on the carpet to get to the kitchen. The two others followed Edds movements.

"He knows about this place better than we do so lets just do what he does."
Tom whispered.

Matt nodded.

They reached the kitchen to find a beautiful  (plastic) chandelier above the kitchen table. The table was decorated with plants and matts for the food. Apparently the whole house was stuck in like some country/90's theme.
A couch decorated with flowrs. Violet curtains. Just everything made it seem so welcoming.

Nanny walked over to her oven and pulled out a cookie pan with weird looking cookies.

"Doggy do-dos!"

Nanny smiles at hee enthusiastic grandson.

"Sense I knew you would be coming I cooked them this morning."

That name made the cookies sound so disgusted but there Edd was eating them and smiling.

Nanny noticed the uneasy tention between Matt and Tom and the cookies.

"They're actully called oatmeal, peanut butter, chocolate cookies but we just call them doggy do-dos from their look."

The two looked over at Edd who was offering them cookies. They hesitantly took them and bite into them.

Theyre eyes lit up and they started chowing down.

"These are awesome!"

Tom spoke with a mouth full.

"Theyre absolutely delicious!"

Matt spoke having the decentsy to cover his mouth.