Little Game

"Daddy! Can I have this X Box 360 and a few games please!?"

Tord smiled and nodded. The smol British boy now a Norwegians slut. Tom put the X Box in the shopping cart full of other things Tords buying him.

"Remember this is your shopping spree so you dont have to ask me."

Tom went over the the controllers and picked out 4.

"Why do you need 4?"

Tom lowly turned his head wide eyed and said in a slightly scary voice.

"You have not seen me at my worst."

Tord looked concerned but didn't question. Tom picked out Left 4 Dead, Sonic All Star Transformation, Cuphead, Outlast, ect. Tom also has a new labtop.

Mainly the cart was filled with food. Mostly gold fish. Like huge things of goldfish. Like im hungry thinking about all those goldfish. I bet you guys are hungry too. Wanna lend me some money and we can go out and buy a lot of goldfish. That would be nice. Are y'all free Saturday? Im not busy but if you are I can make something work out. You know. Just you me and the whole Tomatt family. In a room eating goldfish. Oh what kind of soda do you like?! If you don't like soda I can get you something else like water or chocolate milk. I mainly drink water though. Also we should watch some movies. I just watched Dr. Stange last night. I STILL NEED TO WATCH SPIDERMAN HOMECOMING AND INFENIDY WARS.

Sorry but they reached base and Tom ran stright to his room with the cart. He hooked up the mini fridge in between his and Matts bed. He set the purple dotted and royal blue bean bags right in front of his TV and hooked up his X Box and got to work. He made himself a account and began playing Cuphead.

-meanwhile-

"RUN YOU WORTHLESS PIECES OF CRAP! GO GO GO! Matt! Youre going on break. Your the hardest working one here you disurve it."

"Sir, I've been in the military before sir!"

"That explains a lot."

Matt than began towards his room praying his lover will be there when he arives. Through the door he herd Tom. But it sounded.. wrong.

"C-come on! YES!"

Matt then got worried. What if Tord was in there. But then this happened.

"DIE YOU 3 EYED ORANGE PIECE OF CRAP! CARROTS ARE GOOD FOR YOUR EYE SIGHT OVER MY DEAD BODY!"

Then Matt realized he must be playing games. Matt opened the door and sae the room. So much snacks. Bean bags, a TV, X Box, stacks of games, 3 random white bags by Tom, a mini fridge, a labtop on Toms bed.

"How?"

"I begged Tord to take me on a shopping spree. Look in the fridge."

Matt walked over to the mini fridge. Filled with their favorite cold coffees from Starbucks. Which are mainly carmel, regular vanilla, and vanilla bean. And a mini bottle of Smirnoff. Which Matt was impressed by.

"A mini bottle?"

"Yea.. when you said not drinking changed me I assumed it was in a good way but sometimes when youre gone I get lonely so I go to the bar.. but just for you I bought that and I wont be going to the bar anymore. On top of the mini fridge was 2 cases of water.

"And the water?"

"For you when youre done training."

"I love you Tom."

"Love you too Matt."

Matt walked to the white bags and peared inside of them. One was filled with "toys" and the other two were filled with black clothing Matt only imagined.

"T-tom."

"Tord wanted me to buy some but me and you can use some stuff. You'll love the outf- AAA NO! YOU BLUE PIECE OF SH-"

"Hey! Calm down and give me a controller."

Matt flopped onto the bean bag and opened a bottle of water. Tom handed him a controller.

-few hours later-

"COME ON MUGS YOU GOT THIS!"

"MUG MAN DONT YOU FAIL ME! WE ARNT LETTING DICE HEAD KILL US NOW! C'MON!"

Tom died a while ago and if Matt was to revive him Mugs would die. So Tom has been feeding Matt Pringles. Theyre both on the edge of their seats. Just one more dice perry and if they land on 4 its home base.

'3'

"ARE YOU SERIOUS! AAAAAAAA!"

"NNNNOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAA!"

They both screamed in frustration. Loosing their shiz while a like quote and a cocky King Dice layed on the screen showing how far they were from finishing. Not even a inch away Mugman ran in place.

Soon enough they killed the devil and sighed happily watching the two brothers give everyone their souls back. Once they finished Tom took the game out and put it back in its case.

He then turned to Matt.

"I got all the Left 4 Deads, Little Nightmares, and the Last Finch."

"Little Nightmares!"

"Do you want to help me with the hard parts?"

"I would love to."