Cafe

It had a waterfall theme to the place. Probably a safe place for the soldiers when theyre not working.

'I didn't ask what kind of coffee! Im gonna have to walk all the way back down!'

Tom left the room and headed back down the hall. When he arived in front of the office door he herd another voice. A extreamly familiar voice.

"You need to get rid of that stupid overcoat Matt!"

"This overcoat is my pride and joy!"

'Matty patty!'

"THEN I'LL FOURCE IT OFF YOU! YOU SELF CENTERED-"

To cut him off Tom knocked on the door. He herd a sigh.

"Come in!"

Tom walked in nervously. Coffeeless.

"I.. I forgot to ask what kind of coffee."

"Black with 2 cups of suger. Matt go with him. We'll finish this later."

Matt nodded and left the room not even a glanse at Tom.

They began walking down the long hall.

"What does he want?"

"He wants me to get a uniform. This IS my uniform."

"I'd be carefull Matt... He is capable of murder."

"Yea... I know.."

They walked back to the coffee room in silence. The room was empty so Matt felt as if he could spill his feelings out while the coffee was being made. Tom got the coffee going and sat next to Matt which was sitting on a bean bag. Matt layed his head on Tom's shoulder and softly began crying.

Tom reached over and grabbed his hand. Rubbing his thumb on the top of the gingers hand to comfort the miserable being. Tom turned his head over and kissed Matts freckled forehead.