Even Worse it's Omegaverse

Location: Norway, Red Army Secret Base

(Real quick Ive realized I accedently switched edd and tord so for now on edd is U and tord is B when they speak)

"Red leader where do you wish to activate the portal?"

"Hhmm.. I don't care. Maybe Ireland or something."

"Yes sir!"

-meanwhile-

"Share the bacon Edd!"

"HHIISSSSS!"

Matt back up.

Tom rolled his eyes and smiled. For once he has a lover that didn't melt or fall off a cliff. For once he feels happy and himself. Until.

"TOM!"

Tom turned around to find Matt handing on to the edge of a redish purplish portal with Edd hanging onto Matts leg.

"MATT, EDD!"

Tom ran over to them only to get sucked in and pushing matt in with him. Finally it closed.

When the 3 woke up they werent fully human.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!?"

"What are we?"

"Omegaverse..."

"What?"

"Its hard to explain. Lets just look around."

There were buildings and half monsters everywhere. They seem to be in a city and from some accects herd they were still in Ireland. They looked around themselves on the ground and found 3 files near were they woke up. They had to be on a hill near the main city cuz the hill was grass. They each picked it up and opened it. In each was a picture of themselves but half monster. It had their sex and what class theyre in.

Edd: Male, Beta, [description of him]

Matt: Male, Alpha, [description]

Tom: Male, Omega, [description]

Toms face dropped in horror. In the last sentence it reads.

"Will go into heat for a week each month"

"Great! Im going to have periods!"

"What?"

Tom sighed to himself and continued reading.

"from 23rd-24th to 30th-31st of each month."

"Edd can you go see what day it is."

Edd nodded and began to run to the city. In the description it said he had increased speed. Matt had increased strength and Tom has increased stealth.

Maybe after 5 minutes or so Edd came back.

"Its the 21st."