Little To Close

Everything was fine and dandy until something happened. Tom was standing against the wall in Tords office waiting for a order. He began to hear frustrated sighs from Tord. Tom looked up to find a red faces leader. Without making eye contact Tord burst out of his chair and put his hands beside Tom's head. Tom flattened himself against the wall. Tord looked up from the world to meet Toms startled eyes. Without warning a pair of lips met Toms. Tom jumped slightly. He quickly paniced and pulled away by turning his head. Tord opened eyes after the departure.

In a low husky voice Tord spoke.

"Tom..."

Tom turned his head to meet eyes.

"Ive wanted to tell you this for a few weeks now but... Im in love with you.."

Toms face turned bright red. Tom began panicing again but soon calmed his mind down.

'Ok Tom. If you pretend to love him you can get whatever you want and maybe you can like kill him or whatever. Yea. Me and Matt will kill him together!'

However what he was going to do next was hard for him to do. He muttered.

"I love you to Tord..."

Tord was slightly tooken back by this. Be tries to lean in but the door knocked.

"Yes?!"

Tom felt relieved. Pat came in saying the Yellow leader has arrived. Tord ran out if the room without a single word. Tom soon after ran out to find Matt and work out a plan.

"HE DID WHAT!? IMMA KILL HIM!"

"Wait! Wait! But I got more."

Matt nodded obviously angry.

"So he had told me loved me and in a quick second I got a plan."

"Go on."

"If I pretend to be in love with him he'll give me anything and once he trusts me we can kill him together!"

Matts face lit up and smirked and he nodded. It was agreed.