Please Don't Leave Me

Sundown. The blue hooded man flopped onto his bed along with Susan. He sighed and began tuning it from how much hes been playing it lately it keeps falling out of tune. He then starts playing Lonely Day.

Meanwhile Matt's downstairs. He after hearing Tom play he muted the TV. He enjoys listening to Tom sing and play. Mostly his voice. He loves listening to Tom talk. Even if its depressing. He closed his eyes and listened to him. Tord and Edd were fast asleep.

He sang and sang then-

"And if you go- *sniffle* I-I wanna go with you.. And if you die-"

Toms voice became softer and instead of a sweet voice it was heart breaking sobs. Matt rushed up the stairs and rushed into Tom's room. He found the man curled up on the edge of his bed. Sobbing into his hands. Tom looked up and saw Matt in the doorway with a saddened, worried expression. He slowly opened his arm. And Tom mopped into his arms. Matt bent his knees and lifted Tom up. He wrapped his arms around the gingers neck and sobbed into his shoulder. Matt used his foot to kick the door shut and he carried him to the bed, where he positioned themselves so Tom could lay on his chest. Tom began crying into Matts chest. Matt rubbed his back and softly "ssshhh" to sooth Tom. Soon enough Tom fell asleep. Matt herd kitten snores and smiled softly to himself.

"Good night Tommy."

Soon enough he was asleep himself.