Home

They both began to walk downstairs. Matt saw Edd and Tord in the kitchen and smiled. He went to his favorite chair and began eat toast. Tom sat close to Matt and would glance at Matt every so often while he ate his cereal. Just to give da bois some privacy heres their acts.

Matt: He plays dum, innocent, and narcissistic. Even though he can be a little narcissist he loves Tom more than anything. And hes crossed the line of "innocent" the line is so far its barely even a dot to him. And he's actully pretty smart. He just hides it so its less explaining.

Tom: cold, loner, hates everyone. He actully loves Matt and Edd. Tords dead to him. He actully loves being around people but not talking about emotion.

Back to da bois. The two finished eating and left the kitchen. Matt plopped himself onto the couch. Tom followed after but began walking upstairs which worried Matt. Edd and Tord thought nothing of it. 'Typical Tom' they thought amongst themselfs.

After Cats played Matt when upstairs and again the two just thought he was going to his room to do his hair or make up or to take more pictures. Not knowing he really went to check on Tom.

"Tom?" Matt softly said while lightly tapping on the door. Tom's 'eyes' nearly lit up and his head spun towards the door.

"Um Y-yea. Come in."

That feeling again. Matt opened the door and he walked in, closing the door behind him. He walked over to the checkered bed and sat in front of Tom. Tom felt his lips curl into his smile and his cheeks flush. His heart pounded in his chest as he saw Matt sweet smile and his loving eyes.

"How are you doing Tommy bear?"

"Uh- Good good.. You?"

"Oh im fine." He began to rub the back of his neck, looking down at his lap. A spark of confidence rised in him so he sighed. He looked back at Tom with a worried expression.

"Look Tom, I've like you for some time."

Toms eyes widen.

"I- me too-"

Without any time to speak Matts lips met his. Soft, sweet, warm, home. Matt cupped Toms cheek and without hesitation Tom melted into the kiss and kissed Matt back. After a minute or so they parted and looked at eachother. They both smiled at eachother. Tom wrapped his arms around Matts torso and snuggled against his chest. Listening to his heartbeat and feeling the warmth Matt gave off. Matt placed one hand on his back and one on the back of Toms head. Playing with his hair which made Tom purr.