Set Him Free

"Pau!"

"Yes sir!"

"You're on camera duty with Pat."

With a nod Pau left the room and went to the camera area. Pat was wating there for him. With a plop, Pau sat in the swivel chair.

Its been a few minutes and nothing happened. One of the cameras switched to Cam:263 West Wing. Matt walked covered in sweat walked out of the training room and towards the cafe. Due to Pau barely knowing the man Pau decided to follow him on the cameras. Nothing better to do right?

Matt made it to the end of the hall and began walking into the East Wing. Soon after a short man in blue jumped ontop of Matts back. Matt wobbled and stumbled around till he gained stability. The smaller man giggled and Matt smiled.

"Isn't that Red Leaders slut?"

"From what I know those two, Red leader, and the jailer Edd use to share a house."

"Huh."

Pau let that movement slide as just being friends. Soon enough they made it to the cafe and it was empty. Tom started the coffee pot and sat down next to Matt. The following action shocked Pau. Tom and Matts lips interlocked. They stayed that way till when they pulled away they were panting. Pat didn't notice because he has his own set of camera screens. Pau watched then mouth the words "i love you" to eachother. They hand hand their hands in eachothers grip and they smiled at eachother in a loving gaze.

A little while later Red leader entered the room. Matt and Tom moved way from eachother before he fulling entered.

"Tommy! Ive been looking for you. Sense ive been so busy lately I want to spend time with you!"

"O-oh ok."

Tom hesitatly walked towrds Tord and they left. Pau watched Matt turn lonely. He finally got up and turned off the coffee pot and began walking. Pau followed him to the jailing area.

After a hour or so Edd done it.. Edd convinced Matt to let Edd free. Pau's brain turned into a windows ex error. He didn't know weither to tell Red Leader or keep it to himself. Same with the kissing.

'WHAT DO I DO?! RED LEADERS BEING CHEATED ON! AND A JAILER IS ESCAPING! Pau, Pau... Think. What has these 3 done to you.............. Nothing.... What has Red Leader done to you...... Lets just keep our mouths shut."

Pau followed the cameras and watched the 2 enter their bedroom. Cameras arnt allowed in bedrooms. But Pau sat their and told himself once again. 'Keep our mouth shut.'