No

Matt hid from the doctors and nurses and stayed over hours to be with Tom. Tom honestly didnt think he could do it but he was quickly proven wrong.

"Im sorry Tom."

"Matt. Look at me."

Matt turned his head and he felt a hand on the back of his head and while off guard his head was pushed down. His lips met a pair of lips. The kiss was peaceful... kinda sorrowful. Tom began to run his fingers through Matts hair. When they pulled away, Tom never realized how cute Matt was will his messy hair and freckles.

"Remember the first time we kissed?"

It took a second but it popped up.

-Fflllaaaaasssshhhh bbbbaaaaacccccckkkkk-

4th grade Spring. Under the tree branch. Tom had kissed Matts cheek after they watched the class couple do it. Matt looked at Tom with a smirk.

"I think you missed.~"

Toms cheeks turned red and Matt leaned in and kissed his lips. Small. Precious. Red lips.

Tom began to get flustered and he turned away. Matt put his arm around Toms waist and scooted himself to be closer to Tom.

-Fffllllaaaaassssshhhhhbbbbaaaaaccccckkkk-

"Yea I remember."

A knock at the door. Matt sceeched and ran into the bathroom like a crab. Tom tried his hardest not to laugh. Biting on his lip while holding his breath to keep it all in. Who walked in was Edd.

"Where's  Matt? I know he stayed over."

Matt crab walked out of the bathroom. Edds face scrunched up with 'Wtf' plastured all over it. Tom bursted out laughing which made Matt smile.

"Tord sent me to grab Matt. He's coming for you later Tom."

Matt looked over at Tom and walked over to the hospital bed. He planted a kiss on Tom's forehead and began walking out with Edd.

"What happened to your hair?"

"What's wrong with my hair?!?!"

Tom face palmed and tried not to think about death. Even though he craves it at this point. Being Tord's slave? What's that even suppose to mean?

Tom sighed and closed his eyes to try to get rest before that communist comes after him. In which he was successful.

"Tom wake up. We need to get you out of here."

"Huh wut-"

He felt the bed start rising, making him sit up with a half asleep daze. He saw the little demon and sighed.

"Put these on."

Tord handed him a blue collared shirt, a black vest, and black pants with a belt with a gun holder attached to it. He looked back down at his side to see a metle plate covering the areas he was biten. He put on the cloths and his normal shoes and began walking down a large hall. Maybe passing people saying "hello red leader" or "good morning" and gave weary glances at Tom. Tom just kept his gaze on the floor. Only looking up to make sure he isnt running into walls.

"So what will I be doing exactly?"

"Mainly organizing papers or files but whatever I tell you."

God. A fire surely lit up in Tom but Tord did save his life after all. 'He sould be greatful'

He looked around. The walls where white with red thick lines. He looked at the "Red Leader" in front of him. His hair was the same and he still had both of his eyes. Just scares on one side of his face. He walked more stright up and formally as well. No more red hoodie too. Just amor. Finally after a thousand year walk they reached his office.

"This is where youll be mainly."