Season 2 Episode 3

(Based on the song above)

Tom dressed himself in a nuce outfit Tord had bought him. Blue tux. He hummed to himself while Edd and Matt chatted across the bedroom. A song played in his head as he buttoned hus undershirt.

'Dont you need me. Oh baby boy. 'Cause im so happy. Without your noise.'

Matt was quite nervous. This honestly wasn't like him. Killing someone. Wanting the world to themselves. It messed him up so badly when he was pacing around the room before Edd sat him down to talk, he struggled to walk due to his feet being in funny angels. Each step going faster and faster by.

For Edd he was quite excited to kill Tord. But he still missed everything he once had. His house. A free life. Passing out on the couch watching Dr. Why with Ringo on his chest. It was on his mind a lot. And it was hard on him.

The 3 remembered how messy Tord was or how careless he was. He ate his left over cereal for lunch. Matt and Edd missed the days they found Tord to be quite fun. How he would eat mayonnaise from the jar while high. Would lie on his stomach and watch cartoons in a non-drunken gaze. Sometimes they would laugh. But now it just makes them sad.

Tom walked down the hall to the dinning room. Confident with the two following behind him. Edd split from the two down a different hall. After Tom made a turn Matt walked further on into the kitchen. The chefs didnt think much due to this being normal.

Finally everything was in motion. Dinner was on the small table in between the two. Turkey. Potatos. Mac n cheese. Foods that I want right now. But something was off. No drinks.

Tord noticed this and called a chef. A female chef quickly paced her way to the table. This chef was informed of the situation. And she agreed to keep quite. She placed whisky in front of Tom and a dark colored wine in front for Tord. They began to eat. They laughed and Tord was having a great time until.

With a small clink the wine glass once again met the wooden table. Tom smirked without Tord noticing. Almost immediately Tord didn't feel good.

(If you dont like gore skip this part)

Tords stomach throbbed. He didn't feel so good. His hands hands gripped the edge of the table turning kuckles white. It felt like his organs were twisting. When in reality they there disolving slowly melting in the acidosis poison. Tord stood up and puked. His arms at his mid-torso. Blood and food in a soupish mix flew out of his mouth. Afterwords blood consistently flooded out of his mouth. The finally he begins screaming in pain. His eyes bleed. Waterfalls of blood poured out of his eyesockets. A red tented foam fell out of his mouth. He fell to his knees screaming. Knees falling a splashing in his own vomit. The pain of his organs sliwly melting and shutting down was unbearable. He began loosing vision. He brought his robotic arms slowly to his face. The pain. The pain.. He began to claw at his face. Causing skin to rib and patches ribbed off of his face. Stinging his face and cauing his teeth a jaws to be visible from the outside. He slowly moved his hands to his sides. More patches were ripped off of his torso when he finally snapped. His screams of pain echoed and back into Toms ears. Tord blindly took off his uper clothing. He clawed and scratched at his chest until chunks of skin and meat were coming out until. He digged his arm into his own chest pulled out his heart. Only a small portion of poison has reached his heart. It still bested in his hand slowing down after each beat. Finally the yelps quited and he fell to his side. Dead in his own bloody,vomit, and foam. His heart rolled out of his hand and onto the cold floor.

(Done with gore)

Tom laughed and ran over to his old now dead roomate. He started at the bloody, nearly whiteish body. He sang to himself.

"Dont you need me. Oh baby boy. Cause im so happy. Without your noise."

With that he talked over the the door leading to the kitchen and met Matt inside.

-----
WOW. Second to last chapter. Well anyways I tried to make the gore as good as I could. The reason he shredded himself is because he was in so much pain he wanted it to end causing more blood to leave his body and so he finally pulled out the blood pumper. I thought due to his pain, his last dying moments he could go insane to end it all without suffering for hours. But yea.