Hello Old Friend

Tom woke up and he was in a hospital. He was no longer a omega. Sorry guys no sin. He looked around and the room had no people in it. Theres was one tissue box with snot covered tissues covering it. Which he assumed was Matts and Edds. But how did he get out of that horrible universe. He looked over at his side. Metal. He had a blood bag attached to him. He red the bag and from what he could read it said "donated by Tord" Tord was the only one with the same blood type. Toms eyes dropped in horror. He then herd a knock on the door. The metal door handle turned and walked in a male with a black "I ❤ Matt" shirt. And his ginger hair poked through.

"Matt!"

"Tom!"

"Tom!!"

Edd followed in. Tom opened his arms and the two easily fell into his grasp making a grasp of their own. However a horned figure walked in. After the two left Toms arms he saw him. Nut brown horned hair. Scared face. Blue and red metal armor. Tom begin to feel anxiety lay a blanket of fear over him.

"Hello old friend."

He looked over at Edd. Which had a happy yet guilty expression.

"H-"

"Tell him Edd.."

Matt turned his head away and Tom turned back to Edd. More guilty now.

"We... Were at a army base in Norway... we went through that portal cause of Tord and thats how he found us... Hes a leader of a arm and... we sold our freedom for your life."

"And I want to start anew Tom... But you as my slave. The other two will be working but you'll be doing more than fighting or training. I saved your life Tom... Be greatful."

With that the communist left. Soft sobs began. He turned his head over to Matt who was covering his mouth.

"I.. am so sorry... This is my fault. Im so sorry guys."

"It ok Matt... Its my fault for making you hunt. We start tommorw... I asked if the 3 of us could share a room but Ill mainly be out and about."

Without warning a pair of lips smashed into Toms. A few of Matts tears dropped onto Toms. The salty water droplets slowly sliding down Toms now full of color cheeks. Leaving behind lines of wet salt.

In a whisper, "Tord doesnt know though.."