Crimson Fate 28 - Light Within Darkness

The first Primo of Vongola scans with his golden orbs from left to right; to everyone whom him and his guardians have gathered; the ones who is hard to trace, the ones who are brainwashed by miasma and has been recovered back into their senses, and the ones who refused to come yet attended the important gathering for the sake of their old friend.

Each of them gave different auras, menacing, powerful and intimidating pressure altogether. It shows how time has changed their power and skills,

Where it could be the best aid in reaching his goal.

He entwine his fingers, resting on his palm as he breaks the silence. "Report."

Mukuro, despite his hatred towards mafia people, roses to proceed with his mission. "The shield around the hut has been secured. It is invisible to outsiders and it has been 'programmed' that it only chooses the 'one' who can enter inside. As for the outer part, I've broken the layer and placed my top illusions that can only be seen by Vongola Bloodline and their alliences, and it would be impossible for the enemies to see the real thing. I've done it as you wish."

'As expected of Mukuro-sama..!' Chrome smile silently towards her admired person.

Giotto give a curt nod, together with a smile. "Thank you. You've done well." He turned to Daemon. "Thank you too. Your generation is strong just like you."

"We are not the same." Daemon and Mukuro said in unison, glaring to each other as they realize they've said the same thing.

Giotto let out a low chuckle, turning to the cloud guardian next. He opens his mouth, and close it again. As he feel there's a soft touch on his hand, his eyes soften, entwining his finger with his wife; returning back her small smile.

"Hibari Kyoya. Report on Little Maiden's condition."

All the mafia members turn their head to Kyoya, and the room went silent impromptu.

"I've transferred some flames within her, enough for her to heal herself, or withstand any more injuries."

"Injuries..?"

"..Ever since the day that witch were destroyed by Riekka, Neo Vongola has abused her physically."

Ceres gasped, her hands trembled as she cupped her mouth.

"There are a time where she was injured by the witch's followers, and some enemies were sent to the mansion. She has injured badly from protecting Sawada Tsunayoshi, and even the recent attack.." He sighs, "The usual Riekka that all of us know. She will go all the way to protect her loved ones and yet.."

Xanxus clicked his tongue, and storm out of the room. "VOI!! Where are you going??" Squalo dashed after, followed by the other Varia members. "Shishishi. He has gone mad. But I'm staying. I want some important information.""Oooh Senpai is indeed Riekka-senpai's admirer.""Shut it you frog."

Giotto rub his wife's back, soothing down her shivering form as her face has gone pale. "Proceed."

"For now, she knew that I," He look at Mukuro from the corner of his eyes, "And him, is the spy for this rescuing mission."

"You-"

Kyoya cut his words. "I've given her healing pill that Ceres had made, this can withstand within a week." His orbs narrowed to Ceres. "We might have some hope in this." Ceres abruptly lift her eyes to Kyoya. "Hope..?" Kyoya's lips curled into a smirk, "Sawada Tsunayoshi.. is possessive over his 'slave' whenever I'm near with his wife. At first it's only trial and error and yet it has come to fruit. Apart of him want her all to himself." He shrug. "You can say his interest is also Riekka, and even when that witch has revived, he chooses to go away."