Crimson Fate - Behind the Scenes Part 1

1. Scene from Chapter 14 - Contract of Him and Her

Yukina: Okay... action!!

A clap snaps your thoughts as Valerie walk towards Talbot and drag him near to the end of the verandah by his robe. "...Wait.. Stop!! Valerie! What are you trying to do- what are you doing to Grandpa-"

"Really? Another question Bambina? I'm just throwing out the trash because his role has ended and there's no use of him anymore."

"No..! Don't! Please..!"

'Not my last hope.'

Eyes widened to his small smile. "Don't! Grandpa..! No..!"

You can hear your heart stopped when he was thrown out from the mansion, which separates your hope away from you. Again.

*SPLASHHH*

Riekka: ....What is that sound- *GASP!!* V-VALERIE- WRONG DIRECTION! ANATA! *fidgets*

Valerie: O.O.. Wrong direction? *runs and look down the verandah* KYAAAA!! GRANDPA!!

Tsuna: ow ow ow my eyes is all dried from this contact lens- what is this- 'Tokyo Ghoul' brand?? NO WONDER IT HURTS SO BAD-- 22MM- WHO CREATED THIS THING-

Riekka: *PULLS SO HARD* ANATA GRANDPA IS DROWNING IN THE SWIMMING POOL QAQ!!

Tsuna: WHAT- OAO???

Kyoya:....Can I go home now?

Yukina: Oh joy =_= *calls for medical team*

--------------------

Next scene, Tsuna pulled Riekka into their chamber.

Yukina: Okay~ Action!

"I don't give a single CARE for your cursed clan."

"Please.. don't you remember? Giotto-sama has told you about his past and she is the one who-"

"He didn't do such thing. YOUR clan is the one who is responsible for her downfall and happiness."

"We didn't..! That's not true..! Tsuna-"

Slap.

"That's.." He look directly into your eyes. "'Master' for you."

"..What..?"

-Riekka and Tsuna stare at each other and suddenly Tsuna breaks down-

Tsuna: AAAAAHHHH OAO

Riekka: O.O???

Tsuna: Riekka!! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry for pulling your hair so hard and slap you AAHHH I'M A BAD HUSBAND!!! *kneel down and cry*

Riekka: Wha- A-Anata! Get a hold of yourself! I'm fine..!

Tsuna: I can't..! I just can't do this...! *hugs Riekka and kisses her cheeks and hand many times*

Riekka: Kya..! Anata calm dow-

BONK!

Reborn: If you won't do it seriously, not only this 4000 pages of encyclopedia, my gun will fire through your stupid skull for real.

Riekka: SENSEI >A<!!!

Yukina: For the 56th time, Tsuna, I might join Reborn and change the encyclopedia into a cactus and the gun into a machine gun ^^

---------------------------

2. Scene from Chapter 20 - Anger or Jealousy

Before he could pull the window open, he pauses as he caught a silhouette from the corner of his eyes. "...." He averted his eyes slowly as he puts his hands in his pocket, and his surroundings were changed into an empty field of flowers, just like in his dreams recently.