Crimson Fate 12 - Miasma Storm

The sky is dark like a jet black color. The wind has changed into a howling storm, and Ceres quickly covers Orihime from the sudden blast of the crashed window, not too far from the place she was standing. She bit her lips when some of the shards pierced through her skin, and pats Orihime's back as she started to cry. "Shh.. it will be alright, my angel." She turned as she heard footsteps. "Hayato-sama, could you-" She paused.

His eyes showed as if he was staring at her. But none. He is standing there, staring idly into space.

...And his orbs is blank. Like a dead person.

"H-Hayato-sama..?"

Her grip around Orihime tighten, and she run past Gokudera as fast as she could. "Something is.. wrong here. The aura, no, the surroundings.. I can feel the air around this mansion is changing.. and tight too.." 'Like a mansion feel with dead people..' Ceres pursed her lips. 'Riekka.. please be safe..'

------------

Your eyes widen as you touch your burning cheeks. You startled as Tsuna step infront of you, and slap you away.

"How dare you.. you touch me with that filthy hands of yours.. you ignorant woman!"

He slapped you again.

'No..'

Slap.

'This is not him.'

He was about to pull up his hand and paused as you look back at him. "What's with that look?"

'No.. who are you..?'

"Anata..! No- Tsuna..! It's me, Riekka..!" You walk towards him, despite the fear within your steps. "I'm glad you are alright..! I-I'm sorry, it's my fault that you-"

"...Who are you?" You froze to his voice and his darkened gaze.

"I-it's me.. it's me, Tsuna-"

He slapped you across your cheeks as you touched his shoulder.

"Pfft. Are you trying to seek for pity with your fake tears?"

You shake your head. "Tsuna.. I.." Your voice trembled. "I-I'm your wife.. don't you remember-"

"What?" He chuckled. "..Wife?"

Your throat went dry. Dry to his dead eyes; that are full with despise within it, together with the sound of storm that sings around your ears. Your heart shattered apart as he utter, "Since when?"

"Ts-Tsu..na..?"

You look at the verandah's door from your shoulder and saw Yamamoto with the other guardians. "Ta-Takeshi-ku-..!!" You stopped. Your lips shut altogether as their eyes gave the same look as your husband. It is as if there is no hope left.. there is no more key to solve the current situation, because even your own wedding ring..

..Has lost its shine.

'The amber.. has gone.'

"Who is this?" Mukuro breaks the silence.

You look at the guardians in surprise. 'Why..?'

"Beats me." Tsuna shrugged. "But whoever it is.. she makes me sick..!"

'Why did this happen..'

"Juudaime, should we..?"

'..Ceres..'

"Yes, you may."

'Help me...'

You clutch on your chest as Gokudera and Yamamoto points their gun at you.

You gasped, "CERES!!!!!!!!!"

-------------------------------------

".....!" Tsuna opened his eyes slowly and widened to the figure in front of him. "This is.."

Ceres and Giotto knocked all the guardians out.

"Giotto-san, what are you.. why did you protect that woman?"

Giotto pulled you to his back. "..Neo, what are you doing to your own wife?"

Tsuna narrowed his eyes. "Even you..?"

"Riekka, are you alright?"

"I'm.." You wipe your tears and bury your head in Ceres's chest.

Ceres gasped to your burning cheeks. "...Neo-sama, what on earth.." The Neo Primo that she know will not even lay a finger on your body.

"....."

"Neo-sama-..!" Giotto pulls Ceres's wrist. "..! Giotto-sama..?"

"Aria. Something is not right here."

"Huh?"

"We will talk later, now bring Riekka to a safe place."

"...I understand." Ceres was about to teleport away but Tsuna fires her with his flame. "Ahh!!"

"...! Aria..!" Giotto turned back to Tsuna. "Neo, what are you-"

"Destroy."

Giotto paused on his tracks.

"Celestial blood shouldn't be here. They must be destroyed..! Giotto-san..! They are dangerous beings..! They will bring disaster..!"

"...Neo.." Giotto's eyes widen. "What are you saying..?"

"Why did you side with them?"

"Neo..!"

"Fine, if you couldn't do it, then I will." Your eyes widen as Tsuna pull up his hand. "No..! That's..!"

"...Operation X."

"Neo-sama!!!"

"Ceres, Giotto-sama! Get away..!"

'Why..? Why he wanted to kill us.. kill me..??'

Tsuna's hand glows. "X burne-"

"Okay, that's enough for now."

A girl with long, and dark, violet hair with dollish black orbs appeared beside Tsuna, and stopped his flame easily. Not only her, but a woman in her 30s with dark, green hair, and a golden orbs that are similar to a cat's eye appeared beside her too, together with..

"Grandpa talbot..??"

"Don't you come near me, you filthy being..!" He shouted and point his cane towards you.

You gasped. "...Grand..pa..?"

"My, my, grandpa, don't be so harsh to her."

"...." It stings. It's like a thousands of needles pierced through your chest when Tsuna abruptly change his hateful expression into a face that are fill with love in his orbs, towards the girl that suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Valeria." He caress her cheeks.

"Oh, my dear, I'm worried about you."

"Neo.." Giotto look at this Valeria girl. 'This person is..' He turned to Ceres and she look at him, the eyes that has the same message as his.

It's no doubt, this girl is a mirror to the person that is the cause of everything in their sad, bitter past,

..Valerie.