Crimson Fate 02 - Once In A Blue Moon

*Beep!**Beep!*

With a single sway of his leg, Tsuna automatically get up from bed, grabbing the towel when he's at it as he was walking towards the bathroom casually.

Wash the face. Done.

Brush teeth. Done.

Take shower. Done.

He yawned as he put on his trousers, white t-shirt, necktie, and blazer. He paused for a while as he recalled that something is missing. Ah, yes, his socks and black shoes. He finds it convenient to be in the Mafias' when it comes to the suits and clothings. Black, and black, and.. black. Just black. Especially his t-shirt; white color, while his guardians has their own colors, according to their flame colors respectively. Red is for Gokudera Hayato, the Storm Guardian, Blue for Yamamoto Takeshi, the Rain Guardian, Purple for Hibari Kyoya, and so on.. and etcetera.

Tsuna frowned. His brain is not ready to wake up yet. The meetings and activities in his family is exhausting, night and day, and otherwise. Oh, and as for his wife's color..

A soft smile curved on his face to your sleeping form. Your chest rose slowly, showing how peaceful your beauty slumber was. 'She deserved it..', he thought, because his wife needs more rest than him. She have to save her energy for two afterall. Back to his wife's color, it would be the mix of white and soft yellow, as what a bright moonlight looks like; just like your Celestial flame.

He yawned again. 'Ah I should get going.'

Tsuna lean down and give a peck on your forehead for a goodbye kiss.

As he was about to touch the door knob..

"Anata..?"

He paused.

"It's sunday today.. your meeting will be at 2pm, remember?" You murmured.

His eyes is wide open now. Like this (O.O).

"...."

Without any hesitation, he kicked his leather shoes and plomp himself comfortably by your side.

***

"Duurrr.."

You sweat dropped to the weird sound that came from your.. husband. He's been making that 'Hurr durr' sound lately. Can't blame him though. His job had stressed him to the extreme.

"Anata?"

"Dur-..yes?"

"More.. tea?"

"Ah, yes, thank you."

You pursed your lips as he does the 'durr' sound again. Now you have no choice but to do this:

"Uhm.. Anata?"

He lift up his chin; curving the best smile on his lips. "Yes?"

"That's.. can I.. ask for a permission to go out for a while?"

"Go out? Where to?"

"Ah, somehow I feel like.." You put a finger on your chin, pretending that you are thinking of something. "I suddenly feel like eating a moist chocolate cake." You giggled, sweat dropped on the inside when his eyes went wide.

"N-Now? W-where? Is it far from the mansion?"

"Oh, not that far, it's somewhere around here-"

"At the town?" The tone in his voice changed.

"Yes, it's nearby the entrance of the town, it would take a few steps to get there-"

"F-few steps? You choose to walk all the way??"

"Then.. s-should I call for a transportation?"

"Y-yeah, you shou-..wait. No, you will get tired if you walk too much..!"

There he goes. "Don't worry, I'm using the elevato-"

He rose in instant and walk towards the door.

"A-anata? Where are you going?"

"To the town."

"Eh? What for?"

"I'm buying it for you."

"Wait- you don't have to do that..!"

"Stay here. It will damage you and the baby if you move too much..!"

"But-"

*SLAM!*

"...."

'Oh well, my job here is done to switch on his 'working' wires..'

Yes, this IS the only way to wake Tsuna up. He is tired, you know that. But you have no choice but to choose this method in order to electrify his brain to work--because he will do anything, ANYTHING when it comes to you. He is very cautious too. Especially during those lovey dovey moments in the chamber..

"Anata, let me give you a sweet, vanilla like kiss~"

"Riekka.."

Before your lips land on his, your mouth was covered.

"O.O..."

"I-I can't. It will hurt the baby."

"But the doctor said-"

"No, Riekka, it has been 6 months. Your belly is growing, so I don't want to suffocate you..!"

"Anata, it's alright, we can-"

"I-I have a meeting tomorrow so.. g-goodnight..!"

"=_=..."

"Really, he is a very lovely husband."

You nod to Ceres as you caress on your belly. "He really love our child. He wanted it to be healthy no matter what." You giggled. "It is a great joy for both of us."

"Yes, and, for our clan, too." Ceres added with a smile.

Your child, must be born into the world perfectly, no matter what; as Tsuna and you promised to each other. This is one and only chance that you have, because..

Each of the women in Celestial clan could only bear one child, and not more than that. For a maiden to bear more than one generation, it will happen only to the 'Chosen Ones', where, it appears once in a blue moon.