Crimson Fate 18 - Moment of Silence

"Can I.. call you 'Juudaime-sama'?"

Tsuna has changed into his newly ironed coat as he settles himself on his chair. He rubs his finger; still can't believe that the pain had gone just like that, despite how throbbing and painful it was ever since Valerie died. He smirked, amused to how did you have all that power, even though he has been sexually abusing you, and clearly some of it has been sucked away by his love, non other than Valerie herself.

The Neo Vongola Boss narrowed his eyes as Valerie's voice echoed in his mind.

"I'm the one who save you from all the shackles of the celestial. Now, my beloved Neo, we have to join our forces together to save the Mafia world from these dangerous clan."

'...She saved me.'

In those cold, dark and endless darkness, it was nothing but an abyss itself. Tsuna has been 'sleeping' in that idle space; his soul is stuck between the life and the dead. Every thing goes blank, there's no memories inside his mind to think of. However, there was a question within him.

His heart.

Why does his heart feels empty?

"Don't be afraid."

That's when she came.

With a soft, pale hands, she embraces Tsuna fully in her arms as she whispered soothing words. Valerie introduces herself, influencing, persuading, and attracting his attention towards her with her calm, yet alluring voice.

"If she wasn't there, I would've died. ..By the hands of these deadly clan." Tsuna huffs his irritation as he slams his fist on the table lightly, but enough to make the papers shattered away from where it was arranged--too tired from the mundane missions. "I have to be fast. This is not enough. Not enough blood to gather for her. Not enough sacrifices." He grit his teeth from the desperation within his anger. "Where are all the high rank mafias have gone to? Those Varias- and other alliances. Didn't they know they should sacrifice for the queen?" He slams again and the clattering sound beside him caught his ears. It was his empty cup.

"...Speaking of which... where is she?"

His eyes twitched. "Don't tell me she.." He balls his fist. "To be all sweet like that.. what do I expect from her clan?" He smirked, and it instantly exchanged with menacing frown. "She must be punished once I caught her. She owe me 2 'games' after all."

The latter pauses as his eyes snapped to the crash sound that came from within the kitchen.

"Kitchen and a crashing sound? Clear enough she was breaking something for an escape-" He was about to reach for the door as he can hear voices. It was not hers, obviously; he thought from the short confusion.

The moment Tsuna push the door, his eyes met with another being's orbs, together with the murky gas around the room.

'Miasma..? Why does the jet black air lurking around in this area?'

From his own intuition too, that 'being' is not from her clan as its aura is similar to the miasma pot in Valerie's dungeon. But why..? That is not Delizia nor Astuto.. not even Valerie's either. It's darker. Darker than theirs, and what Tsuna can examine from the 'being' is that it is in a form of an elder. Man. Yet, this one is more frightening. He feel threatened. He KNOWS. But WHO?

"...!"

His gaze lowered to the body on the floor.

It was you.

Miraculously his anger faded, and placed with a slight concern when there's a blood and tears on you. Somehow he hates to see those tears, which his heart decides that it should be HIM that will cause all that and not by this...