Crimson Fate 09 - I can't..

Today is the day.

Not those brightest day of someone's life, like a wedding day. Not one of those days that you can smile happily, with your lover, hand in hand, walking down the beautiful street. None, nothing but only.. the day to untie the string with your other half,

Forever.

"Please, I beg of you..! Please, Riekka-chan! Please don't do this!" Haru shook your body, and you could only look away from her. You shut your eyes as Kyoko added, "Riekka-chan, there must be another way-"

"There is none."

Both of your bestfriends look at you in unison.

"No other ways at all." You whispered huskily, while hugging Orihime tight.

"...." You hold onto Orihime's hand as she tightening the grip around your fingers. You blink and lift your chin as she raise up her hands. "Orihime, dear? What is the matter-" You paused as the vibe feels familiar. It was Tsuna, who were smiling to his daughter. You narrowed your eyes, and turn your head away. Tsuna noticed this, but he pretend it was nothing, despite being torned inside.

"Hey, there." He approached Orihime and you slowly. "May I..?"

"...." You have no choice but to turn back to him again and hand Orihime to her father. You pursed your lips to the guardians at his back, then you quickly look down to the white, marble tile. 'How I wish I was-'

Tsuna caresses Orihime, kissing her chubby cheeks many times, showing how much he adore his daughter.

'I don't want to see it, please.'

His lips curved into a smile, sad smile that is holding back thousands of tears as he hug Orihime tightly.

'Please stop.. I can't stand it anymore.. I..'

"...Riekka."

You startled.

"Is this.. your final answer?"

Your eyes widened to his eyes. It was full of sorrow, and hidden messages of hope. You clench your fists to hide your trembling hands. "Of course. What do you expect?" Your tone and expression changed, like the one that you showed to him. You take Orihime back from him, before he could give a final goodbye. "Riekka-"

"Ceres."

Ceres appeared and take Orihime from you.

"Please, Riekka, wait-"

"Orihime will be under my care most of the time. Well, I'm not evil enough though. I will give permission if she wanted to visit her father." You smiled.

"Stop this, Riekka..! I know you don't want this to happen."

"I've no use of you anymore."

"Riekka..! YOU-!" Yamamoto stopped Gokudera and shakes his head. "Don't Gokudera."

"Tch..!"

Hibari and Mukuro only do nothing but stare, minding their own business. You know that both of them knew, and you are sure that they will be the first ones to protect Tsuna in the future, and you are glad for that.

"Riekka, please.." Tsuna pleads. He knew, that you won't change your mind. But to him, there must be AT LEAST a single ray of hope within the darkness. At least, there must be ONE. "I don't want to lose you-"

The door to the court opened.

"Neo-sama, Riekka-sama. It's time."

--------------

'What are you waiting for? A single agreement of yours is enough to settle every thing.' You gulped to the voices in your head. It's hard to maintain an expressionless face with the cold, trembling hands on your lap. Your orbs stare to the words in the white paper, and you flinched as there's a sudden change of the aura in the room.

'What is this? Why does it feel..'

You blinked, and look up to Tsuna slowly. Your lips parted, eyes widened to his orbs. You hate this, you hate it when he tries to blend into your mind. "...." You pursed your lips; you couldn't even move an inch. All of the people in the room look at each other, and to you. Especially Mukuro. 'What are you thinking now, Riekka?'

Tick. Tick.

The room was silent, and both of Tsuna and your gaze were frozen to each other.

'Ahh.. I can't do it afterall.' You lowered your eyes. 'I just can't.. but..' You gripped on your dress. 'This is for him, this is for HIM. Please, Riekka. A single signature and you are done, please..!' You look back at him; your lips trembled. "..an't.."

Tsuna's eyes widened. 'Riekka..?'

'I'm so weak..'

"...I..can't-"

"Riekka..? ....!"

Tears dropped on your cheeks.

'I can't bear to see his tears.'

With a smile and husky voice, "I love you too much."

"...! Rie-"

Before he could even rose from his seat, there's a loud explosion coming from all over the building.