Ask The Baka Couple Interview -01-

*Sound of rolling drum at the background and the light flashed on the stage, revealing the host*

"Ayyy!! Hello hello and hello my readers- uhm attenders- what- *cough* anyway- great day peeps! I'm YukinaSacho and welcome to the very first interview session with my characters in "Unbroken Crimson Thread of Fate~!!" She clapped, together with the audience, as she mumbled to herself, "Why did I even name the story like that.. something's wrong with my head that time.."

Another cough. "Ehem..!" Yukina swings her skirt as the clap fades, and she announced;

"Without further ado, let's welcome our special guests for today," She extends her hand. "None other than the two main characters, Tsuna and Riekka!!"

The audience roared with cheers and some squeals from the girls as both of the stars go towards their respective seats, together with the host.

Yukina turned to her OC and tilt her head.

"What's wrong, Riekka?"

Riekka giggled. "Well, I'm all giddy because.. it's our very first interview, Yukina-san..!"

"Of course, of course, we want to share with the attendees about both of you, obviously. They've been following your stories ever since the 'Repeated Love' story..! A big clap to them!"

Another cheer from the crowd as Tsuna waves and bows, together with Riekka.

"So..! Let's begin..?"

Tsuna give his gentle smile. "With pleasure."

"*mumbles* damn that smile. That's your biggest secret weapon huh?"

Tsuna: Pardon?

Riekka wink at Yukina as she mouthed "Indeed."

"Muehehehe. Okay~ let's do this in a dialogue form shall we?" She flipped her notes. "Anddd Riekka..! Our very gorgeous yet clumsy heroine~!"

Riekka: *blushes*..clumsy- well I can't deny that. Then.. what is the question? XD

Yukina: *grins* What is your opinion for your role in this story?

Riekka: Well.. it was kinda the opposite so it was shocking. Because.. repeated love is about her chasing after Tsuna, while in unbroken crimson thread is her, getting away from Tsuna. But uhm.. for me it's kind of interesting, to show my "Tsundere" side to Tsuna, knowing myself can't carry that harsh self that well.

Tsuna: *chuckles* She cried.

Yukina:..That's predictable.

Riekka: I-I can't help it okay..! *turns to Tsuna* speak for yourself.

Tsuna: Eh- uh.. *scratches his cheek*

Yukina: Oho? You cried TOO?

Tsuna: B-because- my wife is so all over me- and-

Yukina: Not to mention the slap.

Tsuna: *gasp* *turns white* *look down while mumbling something*

Riekka: Oh no. Not again.

Yukina: Yes, yes, feel guilty Tsuna. Feel it. Your readers cried because of YOU.

Riekka: Hey..! You are the one who writes this story >A<!

Yukina: Not to mention that he wasted all of the tissues just because-

Tsuna: *colors come back into him* Y-YOU are the one who separates my baby girl from me QAQ!

Yukina: Of course I have to! You've been cooing over Orihime for almost 3 hours when the others are still waiting for you to memorize all your damn script! And when you are done, you be like "Ehehehe what was it again?"