Crimson Fate 23 - Create yet Erase

CRASH!!

Delizia giggled as she jump from the upcoming blow. Hanging upside down on the old chandelier, she grin to the mafia boss in front of her. "Now, now, there's no need to be angry~"

"Yes, yes, Vongola. It's just a small 'test' for your loyalty~" Astuto tap his cane next to Lambo. "See? Your guardians are perfectly fine~ such a tiny poison won't hurt~" He added.

"Loyalty?" The brown haired latter spat. "Isn't killing and collecting blood enough for you? Do you need a real flesh and not the disgusting red ironic liquid instead next time?"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH, VONGOLA! REMEMBER YOUR PLACE!"

"This method is old, Delizia. I don't need YOU to remind where I stand." Tsuna's menacing glare fumed Delizia more. "GET OUT!" She screamed. "DO AS I TOLD! THIS IS FOR THE SAKE OF OUR QUEEN!!" Before she could finish her roars, Tsuna had already slammed the door.

.

.

.

"Loyalty..? Bloody witch." Tsuna hissed, slamming his fist onto the nearby wall. "...." He glances at his shoulder; that was wrapped neatly.

By you.

-------------------

Tsuna wipes his sweat with his arm as he place the bandages away. "Now be a good slave and don't create any new problem. I've no time for someone like you-" He pauses when you turn towards him; despite your pale state; to heal the wound on his shoulder. He huffs, pushing your hand away--yet you still move to heal him again. "Stop." He narrowed his eyes. "You've helped with mine, and this is to return it." You take the bandage, and wrapped it around his shoulder. "..I really can't understand you." He look away. "It's alright." You smiled softly--your vision fading slowly. "You can think this as my duty as a slave to keep you away from harm."

The next thing he did, was catching you in his arms as you fainted from exhaustion. He lay you down on the bed, and rose again after he covered you with his jacket.

----------------------

"Boss, there's a family at the east that we have spotted-"

"Take care of it. I'm not in the mood to waste my flames. I will go back by my own later."

"Understood."

After the sun guardian walk out from the mansion with the other guardians completely, he took the chance to 'visit' the small room that took his attention the other day. As he comes closer, he heard voices.

"Yes, yes, we are almost there."

"Stay assured, my lord.. yes, assured."

"Blood, more of it.. This is not ENOUGH."

"Forgive us, my lord!"

It was followed by the sound of someone who got choked miserably. "Ughh M-my lor-"

'What the hell...? 'My lord'?' Tsuna freeze at his tracks when he heard a grim voice. "You are useless.. I shall take this into my own hands..! Looks like the Celestial Maiden need to be visited again~"

His brown eyes widened.

He was about to step in when he saw a floating figure floats pass him. He knew who it was; and it stopped him from doing so. Tsuna step back, and walk away from the room.

"Amore.."

He sigh, ignoring the familiar presence near him. "I know. I will follow your advice this time." He activated his dying will mode and exits the old mansion.