Ask The BAKA Couple Interview!! 2.0

**Sound of cheesy drum rolling melody in the background**

Tap.

Tap.

Yukina pauses and stop the moment she want to announce her opening speech.

"STOP OAO!"

And the cheesy melody stops.

"Okay good."

It played another song. It was baby shark's song this time.

"STAP IT OAO! WHO PLAYED THAT. MUSIC CREW! FIRE THEM!"

Music Crew: But boss, this is the only staff that we have *said it lazily*

"....*loads gun* I will count from 3..2.."

Music Crew: *packs lazily and walk away*

"...1" Yukina about to aim for their heads and she was stopped by Kyoya.

"Wha- Kyoya don't get in the way OAO!"

"Just start it already will you? The special guest is grumbling and I find it annoying to see annoying things."

"...lll fine."

Yukina look at the audience, (face palming to the one who have those heart eyes towards Kyoya), and back to the rest of the audience, and sigh.

"Ehem. So." She beamed, "WELCOME Everyone to the "ASK THE BAKA COUPLE INTERVIEW 2.0!!"

The hall are echoed with cheers and claps and Yukina waved to them as they silent it down.

"Okay~! To cut it short, let's welcome our first guest, who is already 'welcoming' himself and sit down comfortably over there, none other than the no.1 Rank so-cool-yet-so-painfully-handsome, our Cloud Guardian, HIBARI KYOYAAAA!!!"

The so called man yawn when the crowd cheers, ignoring the girls, and glaring at the boys who glaring at him til it make one of them peed in their pants.

"Kyoya. Stop."

"Hmh. Why do I have to be here again?"

"Because... just because."

He raised his eyebrows.

Yukina shrugged.

"Anddd here's our second and third guest! Tsukihime Riekka and DAME Tsuna!!"

And now it's the boys turn to cheer louder than the girls as Riekka enters the hall with her usual beautiful smile, and the girls goes "awww" when Tsuna enters the hall with tired face.

"Oh wow I said "Dame" as a joke and you really look very "Dame" tho. Literally. PFFFT."

"Yukina-san, please don't laugh at your own joke =_=."

"Yeah, yeah, so? What's wrong with him?"

"Uhm.. well.." The girls "awww" is getting louder as Riekka pat his head that was resting on her chest. "My husband.. cried a lot, when he read the recent chapters lately and yeah. He was completely distracted with his paper work, get beaten by Sensei, and kicked out from meeting room from Xanxus and cry non-stop and apologize to Orihime and.."

"Oh gosh that's long." (Tho it was not my fault for being the cause. Hehew. :v) <--- smiles to herself. Yup sadist AF.

"And.. panicked when Orihime woke up from her nap and apologizes again because he's the one who caused her to wake up."

"Gad Tsuna, get a hold of yourself."

"Just please let this end already.. I just can't.." He mumbled.

"Some of your fan finds you sexy tho."

"WHICH PART OF IT?? BEING EVIL IS NOT SEXY QAQ!! Ugh @A@." He rests his chin on Riekka's shoulder. "I'm tired.. ugh.. I miss Orihime..""My, my, there, there.."

"I wonder who is the baby now." Yukina grinned.

"Yukina-san >A<!"

"Alright, alright, we will make it fast, since the special guest can't wait anymore."

"Special guest? Is it Giotto-sama?"

"Nowpe. Someone that is more special. And...." Yukina smiled as she grabbed her mic. "Someone that can make Tsuna wake up."

Tsuna lift up his chin. "Someone that can wake me up? Who-"

Yukina clears her throat. "Let's welcome..! Our special guest of the day!!" The curtain opens and the crowd gasps, including Riekka, enough to make Tsuna pull away from her and stand up abruptly. "Wh-..WHAT??" He couldn't believe his eyes.

It was Tsuna. The Dark Tsuna.

The hall went quiet, filled with gasps, and some of them "kyaa-ed". Everything goes hectic and grim at the same time.

Except for Kyoya who was busy feeding Hibird and goes "Hm? Oh." And continue feeding the yellow bird again.

-To Be Continued- TEEHEE