33.

Reign

"NeNe you good?". I ask walking beside her.

"Yeah I'm fine boo". She light laughed it off.

Something was up with her she was different this morning and she been like this ever since all throughout school and everything.

"Crys are you getting Cammy today?". I say to her.

"Yeah she should be bringing her around 4. I asked Ken to take me to stores so I could get things for the room". She tells me.

"Chris couldn't take you?". I scrunched my brows.

"No. It seems like he's busy today he told me he couldn't they're handling business". She emphasized.

"Girl same. August texted me saying he couldn't pick me up today I guess they really are busy". I shrugged.

Getting into Jhene's car we drove in comfortable silence the whole way which wasn't common but ole well.

Omniscient

August, Trey, and Chris were preparing to go on a rampage tonight on another local drug lord named to be Kane in the streets. They've learned that he was the one that broke into their warehouse seeking to destroy them.

Loading guns while gathering up all the men that they had it was time to roll out. They stayed out of contact with the girls today because they didn't want them asking all type of questions about what they're doing. Finally getting into the trucks they headed to Kane's warehouse to take care of him and his men also. August didn't want Yungin to come out but it seems today would be that day him and the fellas were angry at this point.

"You ready bro?". Chris asked loading his gun.

"Fucking right. Trey wassam with you?". August tells him.

"Shid nothing fam. I'm ready". He says finishing up the blunt.

Giving the cue that they were ready all their men popped out of the vans going towards the warehouse. Shots immediately went off at whoever was at the entrance we ain't come to fuck around today. Period.

Meanwhile back at the house they were prepping to cook the meal they were having which was green beans with baked chicken and rice. They were running low on rice so Jhene suggested she'd go out and buy more they let her. Jhene only was so eager to go because she wanted to clear her head she loved her girls to death but she needed some time to think right now. Whoever was literally stalking her is going to far she received pictures of herself going to and from places everyday.

Walking out of the house Jhene got settled into her car she drove as plenty of thoughts filled her head she was just going to go to Walmart not to far from the house. Trey hasn't texted her back since earlier she figured that he was real busy being that she knows his lifestyle. Pulling up into the parking lot she parked further to the back it seemed to be that every spot in the front was taken. Going throughout the aisle she felt as if she was being watched but she brushed it off because she was in a store full of people anyone could literally be watching her.

Picking up some other items she made her way to self-check out them lines weren't that long she would be out of here in no time she hoped.

"Excuse me?". Jhene turned to see someone that she hoped she'd never see again behind her.

"What?". Says her clearly annoyed with him already.