50.

Reign

Today was the day that we're leaving for Dubai to say I was excited was an understatement. I was so ready for this a good amount of people were coming on this trip with us as well.

"Come on beybeh". August says grabbing my bags.

"Tee's bringing us to the jets?". I asked.

"Yeah while the others ride there". He said referring some of our friends plus family.

Chris rented out jets for everyone it was about 5:30 we wanted to leave early to get there at a decent enough time. Kj, Augusts nieces and Cammy were with August and I momma at the house they decided to stay with the children while we go. Apparently Camille was going on a business trip and needed us to have Cammy for a while.

———

"You're so agg with them shades on". I say infront of August salad meaning I was directly in his face.

"My shades ain't do nun ta you boo". He states pushing them back.

"Look at my baby. Flying me out the country and shit for my birthday". I cheesed recording him.

 I cheesed recording him

"Go head man". He smiled he had his bottom grill on looking daddyish as ever.

"Y'all ugly". Chris states from the back seat as Crystal laughs.

"I forgot ya'll was even back there". I laughed referring to him and Crystal.

Jhene and Trey was getting dropped off with Nikki and her husband which was Treys sister. Arriving at the jets we headed out the car the sun was coming up some as well not to long after everyone pulled up behind us they weren't to far behind at all.

"Rented out jets it was suppose to be just for me and my baby but I was feeling generous". Said Chris recording making everyone laugh some.

"Let's load up ya'll". August yells to everyone.

Me, Jhene, Crytsal, August, Trey and Chris shared a jet while everyone got on the others.

"Dubai baby here we come!". Jhene yells popping open some champagne.

"This bitch starting early, early!". I exclaim grabbing a cup.

"Hey what the hell why not". Crystal says grabbing a cup while the guys laughed.

"Of course me and my baby got the biggest room on this joint. Ya'll enjoy". Chris says picking up Crystal going into their room.

"Alright sis! Go get some dick!". Said Jhene gulping down more champagne I just laughed at her she was getting tipsy already.

"Okay you that's enough. Come on". Trey states while picking her up going to their space.

"Let's go fuck". August says gripping my lower lips.