5.

Reign

"Nailed it?".

"Of course. Crystal one good as tutor". I shook my head agreeing. She was right that girl can mentor her ass off.

"She seems real cool I told her she can hang with us whenever she wants. I like her and it's about time we get a new friend being that the one we had before is pretty much dead to us".

"Fucking right she is how she get mad because Antwan started to like me. She sword to god we had something going on and just started spreading shit".

Kelly who was our friend actually she was one of our bestfriends we all started high-school together. The 3 amigos. When junior year rolled around there was this dude named Antwan fine as hell he was another popular one. A jock of course. Him and Kelly had a thing but clearly he was digging me I didn't want him because he was supposedly with her. Plus I didn't see him in that way honestly Kelly thought otherwise. She started going around spreading shit like me and Antwan were fucking. He told her that we had no ties but she thought otherwise. Oh well fuck her. Although I did beat the hell out of her as for Antwan that nigga don't even go here anymore.

Hearing the bell we proceeded out the building I was ready to go home.

"Wanna go to the mall?". I sighed.

"Bitch I wanted to go home to sleep. Sure I guess".

"All you wanna do is sleep hoe but I know you won't skip shopping".

"You already know it. And I just begged some money out of Kendall let's get it". I say pulling off.

Kendell

"Ma you don't need to work all them night shifts I got us. I already told you that".

"I know Kendall but I have nothing else to do and honestly I love working".

"I never thought I'd be saying this. Ma you need a man". She laughed.

"You think I don't know that. You may not know but I go out a few times and have men holla' unfortunately I give them no play". I laughed at her use of words.

"The hell you got that from?".

"Reign who else boy". She laughed.

"I'm headed out see you later ma".

"Later baby be safe. I'll text you when my shift is over letting you know I'm on my way home". I nodded while hugging her.

I didn't know where Reign was because she didn't respond back to when I called and texted her. Going to the tracking system I had on my phone I saw where she was which was the mall. No wonder she just begged me to put money on her card. I installed a tracking device in Reigns car when I gave it to her for her 16th birthday. Yes I get real paranoid sometimes which makes me feel the need to know where she is at all times. I'm just that protective of her and mom.

Speeding to my warehouse I seen an unfamiliar car. Grabbing my glock from under my seat I became prepared while hopping out.

"What the fuck you doing here?". I began to cock my gun back to blow off this fucker head.

"Damn. That's how you greet an old friend?". I laughed slightly.

"You were never my friend you snake ass bitch!".

"Calm down man. You shouldn't be the one mad here I should be being that you killed my brother". I smirked to him.

"You came to get your revenge or some shit nigga? If so let me know so I can pop yo ass right now".

"Really you're gonna kill me right here right now in plain sight?". I raised my gun down.

"How the fuck you found me?".

"It ain't hard getting information around here. You out of all people should know that".

"Fuck you man. I'm gone ask you again what the fuck are you doing here?".

"You'll see. See you around old friend". While he was leaving I wanted to follow my first instinct and just kill him.

This fuck nigga wan't war I see. I need to inform A that we have old beef in town.

------------

Reign

"Reign get up and come ride with me". I groaned rolling over. I looked on my phone to see it was going on 12 in the afternoon. How dare him ruin my damn sleep.

Going to my closet grabbing a simple pair of black tights with my black and white Nike sweater I slipped that on. Going into the bathroom I did my hygiene stuff starting off with brushing my teeth. Putting my hair in a high messy ponytail I slipped on my Nike slides grabbed my phone and headed out the room.

"We better be stopping to get some food".

"We can stop as long as you have your food money". I mugged him and was about to say something until I heard footsteps coming our way.

"Yo' nigga I took a bag of doritos and a water". He says not realizing I was there.

"Greedy ass always in the kitchen man. But this my lil sister Reign. Reign this my nigga A". He looked at me then gave me a head nod and I did the same. How the fuck do they know eachother. This nigga A is really in my house. I can't wait to tell Ne ass this.

Damn. What a small world.