48.

Jhene

"Full ride to Standford? Girlll". I exclaimed to Crystal.

"I know I applied just for the fun of it but fucked around and got a full ride". She says not believing it herself.

"Yo this is big I'm so proud of you baby". Reign squealed.

"It's way in San Francisco I could never leave you guys so I don't know". She states.

"Damn I forgot about that. Crys baby that's gone be a decision you'll have to make when the time comes".

"Agreed. Yale accepted me actually but I was like hell no it's to far thats way in Connecticut I don't think I could do that". Said Reign.

"I've made up my mind I ain't going. I can't be away from you guys, Chris and the rest of the family" She tells us.

"Yale rejected me fuck them. I totally get where ya'll coming from I wouldn't wanna go far either that's why I didn't really apply for schools in to many different states". I say writing in my notebook.

"Language Ms. Aiko". The librarian tells me.

"I wasn't even that loud that hoe engaging into our conversation". I tell them as they laugh.

We were at school now in study hall I was catching up on notes while them two studied for exams this week were full of exams for us. It was major plus mandatory that we'd be here this whole week I wasn't flunking shit. We only have about a solid two weeks in school we won't really be here those last two weeks because of the trip that's coming up plus other things. Also we have to make an decision on where we're going to college to these last two weeks so it's hectic.

"Where y'all was getting bathing suits from?". Crystal asks.

"I don't know it's to late to order anything unless they have express shipping. I was gonna go look in the mall". Reign says.

"Same I was thinking about ordering something but it seem to late. Fuck the suits what about the clothes the hell yall wearing?". I scrunched my brows.

"I wanna be showing skin the whole damn time while we there you know? It's gonna be my birthday week".

"I do to but I never showed off my body hell I'm always in something that covers me up". Said Crystal.

"Boo you better own up and express yo damn body!". I whisper yelled for us to hear.

"You damn right. You to beautiful and fine girl". Reign tells her.

"I got to tell y'all something". She says.

"What?". Both of say.

"Me and Chris did something yesterday". She blushed.

"Did something like what? Bitch you let him have the cookie?". I gasped.

"No god knows I ain't ready for that yet. I gave him a hand job I was about to give him oral but he stopped me and gave me oral instead". She tells us.

"Alright bitch my girl ain't a saint no more. You sucking dick? I can't even imagine". I laughed out.

"My duck ass didn't know what the hell I was gone do if he let me do it. I probably was gone be nibbling on his shit". She says making us laugh.

"Damn how was it sis?". Reign asks her.

"Fucking amazing do you see the way I'm limping".

"You did limp yo ass to here imagine when you get the dick. Both of y'all probably won't handle it". I stated.