6.

Reign

"Hi Mike". I say as I entered his car.

"Wassup?".

Since I didn't have anything do to tonight I decided to go to the kickback with Mike. Jhene was at a dinner with her people and Crystal couldn't come with me because she had to babysit. My mom was working I told her I was out. Meanwhile Kendell didn't know I was going to this he'll be okay. Luckily he wasn't there when I left.

"How was your day?". I sighed because I didn't want him to make small talk I just wanted to ride. Shit.

"It was cool. I was with my brother all day basically".

"That's nice. Do your brother know your going to this party with me? I don't want no trouble".

Scary ass.

"Honestly no but you don't have to worry".

"Are you sure?". I laughed.

"Mike yes I'm sure". He nodded.

Kendell is pretty well known around here right along with A, Trey and Chris. Obviously my brother and A aren't rivals they have their own things going on with no problem with one another.

"Dang. It's pack already". I spoke as we pull up.

"You look gorgeous Ms. Reign".

"You look quite handsome yourself Mr. Athlete".

Walking around back there was a bonfire and lawn chairs. There was a pool as well so what's the need of a bonfire I don't know. People were partying around as the music blasted. I trailed behind Mike as he spoke to some peeps along the way.

"Reign! Hey girly".

"Monica hey girl?".

"About time y'all asses get here. Where Jhene?".

"She couldn't come so I just came with Mike".

"Damn. I never would've knew that bitch would've missed a party anyways have fun and get fucked up". Monica was a hot ass mess not as bad as the Monica on shameless tho. Lol.

"I'm about to go over there with the fellas. You coming with? Or you good".

No I'm not good the fuck I came here with you.

"I'm good. Go ahead". He nodded walking off. Wow.

Grabbing a plastic cup to get something to drink I decided on some sprite as usual I don't drink what so ever. While sipping there looking around The Weekend by Sza came on. I took out my phone and went to Snapchat to record myself. Some girl next to me hopped in we were singing together. I don't know who told the bitch that, that was okay but I wasn't tripping.

Doing that to a few more songs that came on I was out of sprite and in-need of more.

"Ms. Reign there you are".

"Oh my have you been looking for me this whole time?".

"Yes. Care to dance my love?". He asks extending his hand.

"I mean why not?". We walked to the floor a twerking song was on so I decided to tease him a little by grinding on him. I was moving my hips to the beat he could rarely keep up. That's how it be when you fucking with a girl like me.

A

"We don't have time for this shit man!".

"Trey bitch stop yelling".

"Where's our money nigga?". Chris asks as he punches the man.

"Don't speak we'll just end you". I spoke.

"Should've just did that from jump we know his bitch ass don't have it". Trey chims.

"I promise I would have y'all money by next week. I don't have it now but I'll get it I swear!". He cried out.

All this bitch ass crying I couldn't take it no more so I just offed his ass.

"Yo Tee! Get clean up crew and come clean this shit up". He nodded calling them.

"I need a blunt". Chris says sighing. I nodded agreeing. Trey started rolling up.

"We all know that nigga wasn't gone pay us back we've been letting him slide for to long".

Ike was someone we sell to from time to time. We let him get some for free a couple of times he always said he'll pay us back but never do. We don't play about money we don't care even if it's small shit. Nigga run us our money.

Being that me and Dell got old beef in the town we need to be aware. Trust me I'm prepared for whatever that fuck nigga got. The moment we offed his brother we should've did it to him as well.

"What your ass thinking about over there?". Chris asks.

"Nigga nothing". He made a face like he knew I was lying. Which I wasn't.

"Let me find out you thinking about some shawty". I laughed.

"Negative ponta". When he said that my mind went to Reign I never would've thought that she was Kendell sister. The night at the corner store I knew I was gonna run into her again I just didn't know when.

After hitting the blunt a couple of times I headed out a nigga was tired and ready to hop in my bed.

Reign

I was ready to go my ass home but Mike wasn't he was enjoying himself as he should. Not wanting to bother him into taking me home and ruining his fun I decided to walk. I didn't wanna bother Jhene because she was with family. I surely didn't wanna call Kendell he was gonna catch a fit as is. I wasn't to far away from home at all I had to cross one stoplight and walk a few blocks.

Hiking down the street fast as I could a car approached me. Me being me I kept walking.

"Your brother know you out here walking this late?". A familiar voice asks. It was A no not the one off of pretty little liars the fine ass dope dealer one.

"No not at y'all".

"Heading home?". I nodded my head.

"Hop in". I followed my first gut and got in.

"Where you coming from ma'?". My lord this nigga.

"A party back down that way". I pointed.

"You shouldn't be out here this late at night walking from a party. That shit ain't safe".

"I know. Thanks for stopping". He nodded my way as we pulled up to my house.

"A?". I called out. He looked at me.

"I won't tell your brother lil bit'. Next time just make sure you have a way there and back to any party".

"Thank you so much". I say.

"No problem".

I thanked him again before getting out he pulled off once I was fully in the house.