30.

Crystal

I walked to the gym following everyone else walking beside Crystal and Reign. It was time for the pep rally this bitch was about to be lit I could just feel it our school be having the littest pep rally's.

"How about right here?". Reign asked pointing at the bleachers that were in the middle.

"Yeah right here's fine". I spoke while Jhene just nodded.

"After school what ya'll wanna get into?". Jhene asked.

"Definitely get something to eat but other than that it don't matter to me". I say we had lunch before this but we didn't really eat we had to make sure the t-shirts we ready etc.

"We could always see what the guys are doing August was picking me up but I told him he didn't have to today he still is tho". Reign explains. We nodded stating okay.

The pep rally got started a couple minutes ago and the cheerleader were out performing Kelly was one of them her ass was out there all stiff and what not.

"Look how stiff this bitch look!". Jhene laughs while recording.

"Stop being messy bitch. She is stiff tho". Reign says laughing I did the same.

They finished up then they introduced the sports.

"Look hoes". I say while recording.

"Class of 2018! Ya'll in this joint?". The dj yelled making our class hop up screaming their lungs out right along with us.

"Man what we next up! '18 we out this bitch!". Jhene yelled into the camera.

"Thanks to Reign and her girls for these lit ass shirts! Class of '18 we next up yo'!". Our quarter back Dylan screams into the mic.

Everyone shouted looking over to us as we stand up showing off the shirts dancing around.

-----------

Now school was out we were all in A's car we just got done dropping Jhene car off at Reigns and packed our bags to stay with them for the weekend.

"Ya'll wanna stop at Walmart or somewhere else?". He asked us.

"Walmart's fine". Reign says to him

We had to stop there to pick up some groceries for us to cook and just snacks etc. Pulling up there we all got out going in it was somewhat pack as usual niggas stay in Wally.

"Why do I get a certain urge to stuff a chicken wing up my pussy?". Jhene says picking up some chicken wings. My laughter couldn't be controlled right now me or Reign's.

"Bitch are you serious? You have to stay off of social media then what if August was right here". Reign tells her.

"Excuse me ladies?". Some niggas asks walking up to us.

"May we help you". Jhene asks him I turned around tuning them out obviously uninterested.

"Shawty with the curly hair why you hiding?". I turned around rolling my eyes.

"Who said I was hiding? Maybe I just don't want to talk to ya'll". I state.

"Damn. Fiesty I see I'll fuck that shit right out of you". He says licking his lips.

"Back the fuck up dude we don't want ya'll bum asses". Reigns says before I could say anything.

"You ain't gone be calling me a bum once I'm in them guts". Another says I put the sausage that I picked out in the basket.

"Before I get lo-". Jhene got cut off by A.

"There's a problem hea dawg?". He states wrapping his hands around Reigns waist.