15.

AN: Chapters are going be be a little bit longer then what they were before..
-----------------------

Reign

My mom invited the whole fucking city to this bbq I won't lie it was a pretty day to do this because it was nice and warm outside. It was a little bit past 4 people were already here. I invited Mike, Crystal and Jhene was already here Kendell should be on his way with whoever he brings.

"Reign baby put some more ice on the cold drinks in the cooler for me". My mom said as her and Jhene carried chicken out. I nodded walking over there.

"Hey cousin ReRe!". My little cousin Italy screamed running towards me.

"Hey baby! I've missed you". I tell her sitting the ice down.

"I missed you too. Look what momma brought me". She says showing off her little Gucci purse.

"Girl your a mess". I tell her laughing while speaking to my aunt Helena.

"Reign!". Someone called out to me I looked to see Mike.

"Hey! You made it". I say smiling while hugging him.

"I got something for you". He says while handing me a medium sized teddy bear and roses.

"Oh my lort thanks so much. I didn't know Valentine's Day was early this year". I joked making him laugh.

"Your backyard is lovely. The pool is stunning". He says looking around.

"Thanks we barely even swim in it tho"

"Thanks we barely even swim in it tho". I tell him while guiding his hand towards where my mom was.

"Maybe we can take a swim in it together sometime". He mumbled but I still heard him.

"Mom this is Mike from school. Mike this is my mother Linda". I introduced.

"Hey Mike nice to meet you. Be a gentlemen and bring that trash can to the front". She instructed.

"Mom really? You just met him and your already instructing him to do something".

"Girl bye. Enjoy yourself Mike". She says before walking away.

"That lady there". I tell him while he laughs.

"ReRe!". I heard Crystal scream walking in with plates.

"Hey baby!". I exclaimed running up to her embracing a big ass hug.

"Where NeNe?". I pointed towards the back door signaling that she was probably in the kitchen helping momma out.

"You just left your friend for another friend. I am so hurt". Mike says while walking up to me.

"Wanna play football?". My little cousin James asked him.

"Is that cool?". Mike asked.

"Of course go ahead just let me know when you want a plate". I smiled towards him. He kissed my cheek before walking off.