19.

Reign

"Hear Crys put this on your lips". I tell her.

"What is it because if it's colored lipstick don't hand me that shit". I looked towards her shook.

"Bitch just put it on". Jhene says before I could say something I was still shook.

Time flew past and now it was their dinner in half a hour. Mom left early to finish setting up and got their cakes we were still here about to head out tho.

"Come on it's take about 15 minutes to get there I don't need my momma blowing up my phone either she gets agg if we late". I tell them grabbing my things.

"Y'all don't think I'm showing to much?". Crystal asked.

"No you're fine Crys". I stated.

"Yeah you good. You look good girl". Jhene tells her.

"I look 23 instead of 17". She wined.

"And who the fuck cares?". I mentioned. She just rolled her eyes giving me the finger I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Re you got everything?".

"Yes Ne don't forget The balloons. Let's go".

"Alright girl". My phone began to ring it was Linda ass.

"Oop moms calling now we really have to go". I say answering the call heading out the door.

-----

Arriving there I sat between August and my little cousin Italy she wanted me to sit by her. Crystal sat across from me so did Jhene they were both next to Chris and Trey. They arranged for us to have a private chef and waitresses the food is good to.

I ordered crawfish pasta I'm fucking it up right now August convinced me to get it.

"Italy stop that and eat lil girl". I tell her.

"Okay ReRe but I'm full". She tells me.

"Let your mom know so she can put it in a to go box". She gets up walking over to my aunt.

"You're enjoying your dinner?". I ask Crystal she looked kind of off.

"Yeah I'm fine". She lied straight through her teeth with that fake ass smile.

"Let's go to the ladies room shall we? Shall we Jhene?". I asked.

"Shall we what bitch?". I looked back to Crystal giving her a sign.

"Go to the ladies room". I emphasized it.

"Oh yeah I got to freshen up you know look at my makeup". This bitch does the most.

"Let's go Crys I'm talking to you too". She sighed getting up following us.

Mostly everyone looked our way as we scurried to the restroom.

"What the fuck is going on? I was comfortable with my mans Trey and his moms".

"NeNe shut up. It's Crystal something wrong with her".

"Nothings wrong with me Reign". Jhene examined her.

"Something is off what is it? We've known you long enough to know when something's wrong". She says.

"Okay geesh. I'm somewhat upset that my father didn't show up". She finally says.

"Fuck him this is your day don't let him ruin your shit and he ain't even here!". I tell her.

"She's right don't be all down and shit because his ass ain't here. It's not your loss it's his".

"Right right. I understand this is my day and I won't let him ruin it I won't". She dried her tears that rolled down getting back cute.