16.

Reign

The night of the bbq was cool me and the girls helped momma clean up. They spent a night also. Crystal and my mom talked about her mom all night while we listened on I even saw the picture of me with Crystal. When I returned from the store with August, Mike was gone I thought maybe Ken scared him off but he said he didn't I ain't believe him until I called Mike myself. He told me he left because something family wise came up I figured he was lying but I didn't wanna push it.

"Y'all ready?". Ken asks knocking on my room door.

"We'll be right out". I spoked for all of us as we gather our things up to go. I told Ken to come scoop us we had nothing else to do anyways.

"Reign you have gum?". Crystal asks as we get into his car.

"Sure do. Here you go". I say passing it to her and Jhene.

"I'll drop y'all off at the mall first just call when y'all ready. I got business to handle". He says throwing me a stack.

"Woah Ken". I say.

"What? That's not enough for y'all?". He questioned going into his pocket.

"No. This is enough more than enough actually".

"Alright then. Ball out lil niggas". He says pulling up to Dadeland Mall.

A

"I'm tripping or is that black SUV following us?". I asked Trey.

"I been seeing that too turn right here to make sure". He stated. I made a left turn and sped up only a little bit it did the same thing.

"What the fuck". I say as Trey grabs his glock but as soon as he did blue lights started flashing.

"Be cool b we ain't going to jail today". Trey tell me putting it in the seat cushion as I pull over.

"Evening fellas". He spoke examining us.

"If you don't mind answering I would like to ask why were you following us officer?". He chuckled lightly.

"Getting straight to the point I see. I just wanted to meet the most talked about fellas in Miami".

"Mhm. Right". Trey commented this nigga.

"Anyways have a nice one August and Tremaine. Let Christopher know I'll be meeting him soon". My face scrunched up as he walked away.

"We got Kyron and the fucking feds to worry about now". I sighed out.

"Fuck them we ain't do shit for them to be on our asses".

"They must be on our asses for the simple fact this nigga know our names and he was following us".

"We definitely need to watch our surroundings and shit. Shit getting hectic out here".

"Everybody praying on our downfall but fuck them. We got this A". He says dapping me.

"You know it big brotha".

Whatever happens from here is whatever. All I know is I'll never rico my brothers.

Mike

"You did what I told you?". Kyron asked.

"Yes man. I had to leave my girl bbq for that shit".

"Oh so she your girl nigga?". I nodded.

"You sure?".

"She about to be why nigga?".

He opened an envelope and took some pictures out. It was of Reign and that bitch ass nigga A.