35.

A week 1/2 later..

Trey

  All I could imagine was if Jhene was out here dead or not I felt it in my gut that she was but deep down I knew that she wasn't

All I could imagine was if Jhene was out here dead or not I felt it in my gut that she was but deep down I knew that she wasn't. Non-stop I've been looking for her with the help of the guys Reign and Crystal aren't coping well with this but we're trying we really are.

"That nigga right there". Chris points to Mike on the block.

I rolled up on it we could do shit like this because we basically run these streets fuck what anybody talking about.

"Wassam with you fool?". I asked hopping out.

"Man what the fuck ya'll want?". He asked surprised.

"I think you know. Get in the car". I instructed. I heard the car door close meaning that Chris got out.

"Yo wassup Trigga?". Some nigga said dapping me up then going to Chris to do the same.

We were well known around here people knew us what he did was respect it's almost like we're famous but drug lords so famous drug lords.

"No I don't know. Move around you on my block homie". He waved me off.

"Yo block? Nigga these our streets! Don't fuck with me". I state pulling my gun out pointing it at him I was tired of everybody talking shit now a days offing that nigga Kane days ago got me hype I'm ready to pop anything now.

"Really in broad daylight?". He asked.

"Nigga does it look like he gives a fuck?". Chris tells him clearly annoyed.

"Get the fuck in the car". I say getting in as so did he.

"What's the deal yo? I ain't do shit else to Reign". He started.

"It's not about Reign it's about Jhene. For starters where's yo cousin?".

"What I got to do with Jhene? And hell if I know I haven't seen that nigga since he came to my house that was last week so since then". He says.

"Somebody took her we know it was Kyron ass so if we find out you know something I'm deading you". I shrugged Chris was just smoking his blunt.

"I don't know shit about that and I don't have shit to do with it either. Can I go?". He asked.

"Yeah the fuck out my car nigga". I tell him as he leave.

"Fuck ya'll". He says while giving us the finger.

"Go to school bitch and stop slinging this no good ass shit". Chris tells him out the window as I drove off.

----------

"Yo A!". I yelled throughout the warehouse.

"In here fam. I got something". He spoke out.

"Wassup?". I asked.