62.

Crystal

"Hey my names Kesha and I'll be y'all waiter today. Y'all ready to order?". She says smacking on some gum.

"Yeah let me have the omelet special, my sides are grits, and extra french toast with my beverage being a orange juice please". I tell her.

"And you handsome?". She looks to Chris.

"Girl don't try it right now". I warned looking to her.

"Try what?". She mugs me.

"Yo look give me the same thing just with apple juice instead of orange juice". Chris tells her.

"And for the kid?". She continues to smack her gum.

"Give him the grand waffle meal, with bacon the eggs scrabbled. What type of drink you want Ky?". I asked.

"Uhm fruit punch!". He exclaims.

She wrote everything down but before she left she gave Chris a piece of paper.

"When she come back I'm smacking the fuck out of her". I state ripping up the paper with her number on it.

"Nah don't worry bout it babe she's being mad disrespectful right now but at the end of the day you got me". He says shrugging.

"Nothing but facts. God this baby is doing a tole on my already". I sighed leaning back.

"What's wrong? Your feet still swole?". He asks looking down.

"They are a little I've just been so tired lately, so hungry, so moody". I poured.

"You're gonna be okay baby. 8 more months of this girl". He says.

I couldn't believe I was already 1 month my belly was showing just a little at the moment.

"Daddy where do babies come from?". Kj asks out of nowhere.

"Well son they come from these things called vaginas in today's terms pussy". Chris tells him straight up.

"Christo-". I was cut off by this hoe coming back.

"Here go y'all drinks or whatever ya food a be out shortly". She states sitting them down.

This bitch prolly spit in my shit so I checked it out.

"Babygirl you ain't getting no damn tip with ya rude ass. You mad disrespectful giving me yo number like my girl and kid ain't right here. Stale ass track girl bye". Chris tells her as she looks on embarrassed I couldn't contain my laughter.

"I-I'm sorry she seem like your sister or cousin or something. My bad for being unprofessional". She says.

"You good sis". I laughed out some more making her speed walk away.

"Boy I can't deal you're so silly". I tell him.

"Uhm so daddy I came from my momma pussy right? That's where my little sister gonna come from to?". He says touching my stomach.

We sat down and told Kj we we're expecting and he was gonna have a little brother or sister.

"Kj baby please say vagina".

"Yup he/she is gonna come from your mommas pussy". I sighed face palming myself.

"Your birthdays coming up bud are you happy?". I say changing the subject.

"Yeah I'm happy! What type of question is that momma?". He asked making a face looking just like Chris.

"I got to talk to you about something ma".