46.

Crystal

"Kj stop running in your tux boy!". I semi-yelled to him.

We had just came from church August suggested that we all go being that his family leave tomorrow so dinner was here tonight the girls and I are cooking up a feast.

"Yes ma'am. Could I get a jello cup?". He asks.

"Don't make a mess okay?". I say giving him one he took it walking off to wherever.

"Hey my beautiful niece that I haven't seen in like forever". Te Linda says as we hug.

"I know god we haven't been to the house in a minute". I laughed taking the bags from her.

Surprisingly, she was off today so she was helping cook plus she was staying for the dinner meeting August mom.

"Momma hey woman". Reign says coming into the kitchen.

"Hey we didn't get a proper chance to meet one another at the church. I'm Miranda and this is Angela". She says to us just as Jhene walked in.

"It's very nice to meet ya'll. I'm Crystal". I extended my hand as everyone else greeted them.

Miranda and Angela were Aron and Ray's wives the church we happened to go to today they attend there as well.

"Is it okay if we'd helped out? August invited us over it's a decency to do so". Angela asks.

"Yes that's no problem. You guy's children are they here?". Reign asks.

"Yes they're outside playing with the others". Miranda says taking off her coat.

"Well I'll get started on this potato salad". I say aloud just as the eggs got done boiling.

"I'll help you with that". Angela tells me peeling eggs while Miranda help Jhene.

"Baby I'm about to head out with the guys we'll be back". Chris says coming into the kitchen kissing me.

"Alright baby see Kj before you go you know how he is when you leave without telling him". I laugh.

Kj literally cries plus catches a fit when Chris leaves without telling him I find it to be so cute.

"You guys are to cute".

"Thanks boo". I smiled.

"What do you think they're about to go do?". She asks.

"Get high as hell then come back just in time for dinner". I say making them agree.

"Language lil girl". Te Linda says throwing a mitten at me.

"I'm sorry". I giggled.

A

"We handle business the way we suppose to that's why money coming in like that". Trey says.

We all sat were outside the warehouse passing the blunts around doing shit that men do you know.

"I mean that's what people don't understand why can't we make money the way we want to? I mean yes it's illegal but they don't get the thrill of this shit". Kendell states.

"Right fam. They look at the negative shit about this drug game such as the packaging drugs city to city hell even country to country. This is the way niggas feed their families they can't get a regular job now a days because of their past life them being in jail and shit". I say shaking my head.

"I don't agree with that shit one bit. Your past shouldn't dignify whatchu trying to do today this world all types of fucked up". Chris says.

"You ain't lying brother look who's our President". Ray emphasized president.