25

Crystal

"What the fuck?". I screamed out making everyone look towards me.

"Ms. Brooks watch your mouth!". Mr. Valentino yells to me.

"Crystal ain't this your homegirl Reign?". Someone asked showing me the same thing I was seeing on top of that everyone was laughing and retweeting it.

"Back the fuck up before you get slap yo! And what everybody laughing at? I'll body each and everyone of you in this bitch!". I yell out getting a bunch of stares nobody said anything tho. Oh oh fucking kay.

"Chill out Crys". My friend for this period tells me.

"No I can't I have to go. I have to find Reign". I say hopping up dialing her number leaving the room.

Her phone was going straight to voicemail.

"Crystal!". I heard Jhene yell from behind me.

"Where's Reign?". I asked.

"She should be in Biology right now. Cmon',".

We sped down the hallway heading towards the classroom walking in we saw everyone in their phones the teacher was just sitting there at her desk it looked as if she was grading papers or some shit.

"Where Reign?". Jhene screamed out.

"She ran out not to long ago Alex saw her going into the bathroom". One girl named Jessica states.

"Jessica be real with me who leaked them nudes?". I asked.

"Honestly I don't know I could see who did it but by them leaking unknown and off a unknown device I can't". She explains.

We walked out heading for the bathroom.

"Reign!". Jhene called out.

"I'm here. I'm in here". She calls out.

"Yo how the fuck these got out?". I say to her.

"Guys I don't know. I can't believe this is happening to me I just can't we have to get out of here I need Ken". She cries out.

"Come on we'll leave right now". We all walked out of the bathroom seeing some people starring and whispering.

Driving full speed to Kenny place Reign was on the phone talking to Te Linda about what was going on I could tell she was frustrated on how they got out because I would to. I know Reign didn't send them nudes to anyone she couldn't of for the simple fact that it look like someone took them of her without her consent.

"He isn't here Reign I don't see his car". Jhene tells her.

"Let me drive to August them warehouse maybe he's there". She states getting out as they switch sides she was off the phone now.

"Reign this look like someone took this of you. Who the fuck been talking pictures of you?". Jhene questions.

"Jhene I don't know man I'm so confused on how these's pictures got out if I didn't send this to anyone. Hell you could even tell I didn't take it myself". She explains gripping the wheel with tears rolling.

"What Te Linda said?". I asked rubbing her back.

"She said get in contact with Kendell and figure this shit out man! She said she's coming home early she was trying to come now but I told her to stay". She says sniffling some.

"This some foul shit I ain't even lying we gone find who did this". Jhene says shaking her leg clearly pissed.

Words couldn't even describe how upset I was this just has to be the most embarrassing shit ever for Reign.