26.

2 1/2 weeks later..

Reign

It's been about 2 weeks and some days since the nudes were leaked people still talk about it but not around me because of what I did to Kelly ass it's not going around how it was a couple of weeks ago.

"Hey girly". I say picking up Cammy.

"Hey Reigny". She says giggling she made up her own name for me.

"What are you eating?". I asked seeing her mouth was filled with something.

"A fruit roll up. Crys gave it to me". I nodded sitting her back down as she continues to watch cartoons.

"Jhene?". I yell out.

"I'm in my room but I'm naked". She says I walk in seeing her ass naked putting on clothes.

"Eww bitch. Where's Crystal?". I questioned.

"She's in the shower. How was brunch with August?". She asked.

"It was good. He made me try something different this time".

"Bitch he always making you try something new". She laughed.

"Right I said that. That nigga be like stop getting the same shit you gone try something different". I say walking out heading towards my room.

I texted my mom back saying I just got back home she became very paranoid because of the situation now she wants to be check up on me all the damn time like I'm fine I ain't gone fall into depression over that shit. Once the school found out about it they wanted me to talk to a counselor but I told them that won't be necessary I got my family for that shit.

I changed into something more comfortable laying in my bed scrolling on the media.

"Hey bitch". Crystal says walking in fully dressed.

"Hey boo you look nice". I compliment her.

"Thanks girly. Me and Cammy are about to head out with Chris were gonna grab something to eat then spend some time at the park". She says spraying on my perfume.

"Aww that's nice. Get out of my cherry blossom perfume hoe". I laughed while throwing a pillow at her.

"It smells so good I can't help it. See you later sis". She says walking out.

I got a text from the chat with the student council I was apart of the program they informed me on our meeting tomorrow at the school for 9 am.

I dozed off after a few minutes of scrolling.

Chris

Pulling up to Val's shop I had to drop this money off to her I had Crystal and Cammy with me as well.

"Ya'll stay in here I won't be long". I say grabbing the boxes.

"But I have to pee". Cammy says.

"Okay. Chris they have a restroom in this shop right?". Crystal questioned. Fuck I didn't want her to come in Val ass would start doing to much.

"Yeah cmon". I say because I didn't want lil bit peeing on herself.

Walking in heads turned our way and the co-workers stopped talking which made this shit even more awkward. They were nosy as hell they already knew me and Val was fucking around. Crystal and Cammy already found they way to the restroom.

"Playing daddy to another bitch child I see". She says as I sit the box down.

"Don't start. That ain't even her child yo". I say standing there waiting on them.