44.

Thanksgiving day..

Crystal

"Babe come on. My folks waiting". Chris says.

"I'm coming. Do I look good?". I ask him as he walks in with Kj behind him.

"Yes Crystal I told you when you got this fit that it was good".

"Well I'm just making sure I don't want to go around the rest of your family looking any kind of way". I ramble.

"You look good. Te Crystal". Kj says hugging my leg he was rolling with us today.

"Crys I don't have time for this shit If you wanna go here then catch Reign house then you need to come on". I sighed grabbing my purse plus phone.

Right now I was going over to Chris's family for a while to meet the rest of them then I had to head to the house Linda wanted me to meet her and my moms side of the family.

"Ease up my people are cool". He assures me. I eased up remembering that his mom and dad were so nice and good people they loved me already.

--------------

"Hey everybody I'm sorry I'm late". Chris says as we walk into his parents home everybody who was here were sitting at this big ass table waiting.

"Well it took you long enough neph you know we ain't gonna do our prayer without you". A man says hugging him firmly.

"How's everyone doing?". I asked all under Chris I didn't like everyone in my face Kj was all up under me.

"Hey darling. Why don't ya'll take a sit". His mom welcomes us with hugs right after was his dad also.

We sat down while they said a prayer after the prayer was done plates started being passed around.

Well damn we don't get up and get our own shit? Oh they fancy fancy.

"Who' s the little man?". Mr. Brown asks us.

"This is Kyron a homeboy of mine kid". Chris tells him.

That's that nigga go to line when somebody ask about Kj.

"Cool. Well Chris who is this beautiful young woman here?". Whoever this was said kissing my hand.

"This is my girlfriend. Crystal". Chris said aloud all heads turned our way.

"Girlfriend? Damn cuz finally settled down. I'm Carmelo". He says I smiled shaking his hand.

"Ouu Christopher got a girlfriend! She's so pretty with big hair". A little girl says.

"Thank you sweetie you're so cute". I tell her.

"What would you like to drink pretty girl?". A woman who resembled Chris's mom asks me.

"I'll drink whatever he gets". I tell her kindly.

"I'm his aunt Rosanne. Welcome to the family pretty lady". She says hugging me.

I sat there engaging in conversation with Chris and his family while enjoying my food so far this wasn't bad.

Jhene

"I never would of guessed Tremaine was gonna bring a girl to meet us oh my god give me a hug child!". His momma squealed taking me in.

"It's so nice to finally meet you Mrs. Neverson". I smiled to her.

"Well come on in. Trey you go head on by your folks I got her". I looked to Trey with pleading eyes as in no I ain't need her grilling me.