34.

Jhene

Waking up to a dark, cold room I groaned trying to get up but I was stopped by chains I was confused on why and where I was literally all i remember is someone came up from behind me with a rag over my mouth.

A door opened I heard heels clacking coming in whoever this bitch was, was about to get it today. She went over to the window pulling the curtains back making the bright sun shine in all in my damn face. The bitch pulled the chair from the other side of the room I couldn't see her ass just yet because her back was turned.

"Bitch when I get out of these chains I'm going to slaughter yo' heavy neck ass!". I yell seeing that it was Olivia ass.

"You can't do me nothing bitch you in chains". She grins.

"You so damn pathetic what's your reason for doing this? Is is because I beat the fuck out of you and you kidnap me!". I yell.

"I did this to teach you a lesson. You think you worthy of being with Trey? You think you're good enough to have his heart bitch?". She screams smacking me making my head fly back damn that shit hurt but I ate that shit.

"That's what this is all about this all about Trey? Olivia do you hear yourself right! You're so fucking delusional! He doesn't want you! He wants whoever he's with and that's ME bitch!". I yell.

That sent her to go crazy she started to beat me all over like this bitch was really tagging my ass I tried my best to cover my face but I couldn't.

"Damn Liv. That's enough girl". A boy came walking in saying.

"This bitch need this. I'm tired of her and her mouth!". She states wiping her knuckles.

"Miss Jhene it's nice to finally meet you". He says bending down to where I was my head was down I couldn't look up because I didn't want them to see me cry I was to tough for this shit.

"Fuck off!". I groaned out.

"I'm a friend of your boyfriend homie". He smirked.

"Bum ass need a bath. You look a mess". Olivia states spitting on me.

That sent me over edge I never ever got spitted on before I'm not no piece of damn trash so I don't know why the fuck this bitch just did that. I started yelling, reaching for this bitch I wanted so badly to get out of these chains but I just couldn't find myself to do so because of how tight they were.

"Weak ass bitch! You'll never be as good as me. Trey don't want your pathetic ass". They both laughed at me.

"You done Liv?".

"Yeah. I'm done with her wack ass". She says.

"Let August his fellas and Ken know I ain't come to fuck around no more. They'll be seeing me soon". He says beginning to walk out.

"Were just going to leave her here?". Olivia asks.

"Yeah. They smart they'll find her ass eventually if not then ole well. The bitch ain't my problem". He shrugged going out the door.

"Bye bum bitch". She laughs walking out the door shutting it.

All I could do is cry I couldn't hold it in anymore my body was hurting and most of all I was hurting even more. All I could think about is if Reign, Crystal are looking for me I know their freaking out right now I just should've never went to the store. It seemed as if they've been plotting this so this was bound to happen right?. This a time when I really need Trey.

A

"Lil' bit this your 3rd time calling I told you I'll find out where the exact location is. Your in school focus on that". I tell Reign through the phone.

"I can't focus August could you please come get me. Please". She speaks into the phone sounding as if she was about to cry.

"Reign beybeh ain't Crystal there with you? You wouldn't wanna leave her or nothing so you should stay there". I suggested I was busy me and Trey were about to buss into this nigga Mike house some people were saying they saw him here a couple of times.

"Crystal left Chris came and got her she isn't okay. I'm not either so please?".

"Okay Reign I'll be there in about 30. That's ight' with you?". I say while giving Trey a head nod as we pull up to the house.

"That's fine baby. I'll be waiting in the office for you". She tells me ending the call Reign ass is so persistent I know that know because in the long run that's what I'll have to deal with.

Jumping out of the car with Trey we reached the door and knocked like normal people.

"May I help you?". A woman asked.

"Is Kyron here?". Trey says barging in.

"What? Sir you just can't barge into my home!". She screams looking terrified.

"Ma'am calm down we ain't here for you. Were here for Kyron so where is he?". I asked calmly.

"Ain't no damn Kyron here let's bounce man". Trey says coming from wherever he was came from that nigga searched this bitch quick.

"Kyron hasn't been here in over weeks. I don't know where he is either". She states reaching for the phone on the hook.

"If I was you I wouldn't try that shit that'll getchu' fucked up". I warned annoyed know.

"You may not know where he is but I'm more than sure yo' son do. We'll have a talk with him". Trey states opening the door.

"I'll tell the cops! If you hurt my son good lordy I'll report ya'll to the cops!". She yells.

"Yo' old ass reaching now try it and see what happens. You must not know us around here but try that shit then you gone find out beli'dat". I tell her.

"I tried to spare yo' old ass but once we find out you did that I'll get my moms to give you a good ass whooping". Trey warns making me laugh.

She looked so frightened all I could do was laugh as we walked out her ass put down that phone tho. I dropped Trey back off at the warehouse and told him I'll be back then headed to get Reign her and Crystal ass think they slick trying to skip school. Chris didn't come with us because he out with Crystal I'm guessing.

"Cmon' lil bit". I say as soon as she answers the phone.

"Hey August". She says buckling her seat belt.

"Get comfortable with my name why don't you. Hey mama". I pulled off going to a near by fast food place.

"Could we go to my house first? I need to get some clothes and is there any luck on where Jhene could be?". She rambeles.

"Clothes for what? Yeah then no we went to Mike house but he wasn't there were gonna ask Mike face to face about where his cousin is. I know he know where he is". I state making a U-turn.

"Crystal and I are going back by you guys. I told you I want to help find Jhene that's my bestfriend I want part in it". She tells me.

"I understand that's your homegirl but we're taking care of this. Trust me on this one okay? I don't want you worrying about this we'll get her back. I promise". I assure her.

"Promise?". She questioned poking her lip out.

"I promise beybeh'". I leaned over to peck her lips I was still driving.

We were gonna do everything that we can to get Jhene back there's no doubt that we wouldn't I see her as a sister to me so I'll do anything that needs to be done to get her back to Trey and my beybeh.