2.

Reign

"Wait bitch he paid for your stuff?!". She screamed.

"Bitch calm down it was just snacks and obviously I was taking to long he must've been in some type of hurry". She was doing the most for no reason.

"Why aren't you hype about meeting this fine ass nigga?".

"He's dangerous as fuck why would I be happy to see him. He's a criminal the fuck".

"Girl pipe down he isn't no damn criminal doing the most".

"Bitch fuck you".

"Fuck like me". I say while pointing my middle finger.

"Can I go fix me some noodles? A bitch starving". I nodded while laughing at her.

Sitting on the bed I stare at the picture on my dresser of my dad holding me as a child. Every-time I think of that drunkie beating on my momma, me and my brother. It would be countless nights when he'd come home drunk as a skunk we we're young so my brother could rarely defend us until he pulled out a gun on him and shot him. Sadly he lived that was the last straw for my momma she took us and now we're on our own.

Tonight I was hitting up the club with Ne I don't know what club popping on a Tuesday but we rolling. Moms was at work working a double at the hospital I told her I was going out she was fine with that. Kendell my brother on the other hand wouldn't approve but he isn't here so therefore he has no say so.

"Ne I really don't wanna be out all night so when I'm ready to go I'm ready to go".

"Fine Reign. Where Kendell ass at?".

"Hell if I know where else would he be out slanging that shit". I say.

"Reign didn't I tell yo ass to stop saying that shit?". He came in but I didn't hear his ass.

"Boy bye".

"Hey Kendell". Jhene speaks to him.

"Wassam love. How you been?".

"I been good handsome". He winked at her.

"Lets go Ne we got to get going". Ne already ran upstairs to my room so I was stuck to answer.

"Where ya'll going Re?".

"Out Kenny". I say keeping it short.

"Re don't fucking play with me if I ask again and you don't tell me you won't be leaving out this house". I sighed and turned towards him.

"We going to Diamonds for a minute then coming back home I already told Ne I didn't want to be out there all night".

"Diamonds? Girl hell no that's my homeboys club momma know you gong". He asks.

"Yes momma knows".

"How the hell ya'll even getting in ya'll ain't nowhere near 21".

"Don't worry bout' that". I say smirking he just shook his head making me laugh while going upstairs.

-----------------
"Would you mind taking me a picture Ne?".

I handed her my phone so she could take it stepping back I posed.

"Ken let you come out like that?".

"Nope that's exactly why I was rushing to leave". She laughed at my response.

Walking into the club it was bumping already I followed Ne towards the bar area I hope she knows I'm not drinking at all tonight. Soon as my song came on it was a must that I get to the dance floor I was cutting up grinding my ass everywhere but soon as someone gets behind me I'll play it off and move I don't play that shit.

"Bitch you holding up that cup like there's hardcore liquor in it waving it around and shit". I laughed because she was so right I don't know why I'm waving it around when it's nothing but sprite.

"I'm about to go sit in our section come when you done". I say pointing to some random she was dancing on. My song went off and I was tired from cutting up. Standing there swaying my hips sipping on my sprite just vibin' to the music I felt a burning sensation on the side of my face. I look to my left to see Mike the school most popular kid who starred on the football and basketball team. Although I would say he's a beast on the field for sure.

"I didn't expect to see you here little Ms. Reign".

"I didn't expect to see you here either Mr. Athlete shouldn't you be at home it's a school night".

"I should be asking you the same thing love".

"That's none of your business. You know you could've been came over and spoke to me I've been saw you starring".

"When someone catches my eye that's only right to do".

Feeling the urge to suddenly pee I had to cut this conversation short.

"I have to go to the little girls room. Catch you later?". He nodded before walking away Mike was fine as hell but he wouldn't be someone I'll date but who knows. After all he flirts with me every chance he gets.

After handling my business I was on my way back to where I came from Ne should be there by now if not then I'll go search for her ass I'm ready to go. Halfway there a gun shot went off making me duck my ass down. More shots went off making everyone run around like roaches including me I was looking for Ne.

"Get down!". Was all I heard before a bullet went flying pass me while the person quickly moved me out the way shooting as well.

The shooting died down which meant it stopped I looked to see A.

"That bullet could've offed yo' ass".

"I was looking for my friend". I simply state I was still shook. My phone was uncontrollably vibrating it was Jhene I let her know that I was straight and was coming out now. We took her car y'all so she already was out there waiting.

"You should get home lil bit the 12's coming and you shouldn't be here when they do".

"Alright. A?". He looked my way.

"Thank you". He smiled walking away.

Damn what a night.