37.

Crystal

"Ken what? Is this for me!". I yell out grabbing the keys.

"Yeah. I got it for you cuz". He smiled opening the door.

"Oh my god! I can't believe it did you guys know about this?". I asked the girls as they record.

"You deserve it baby!". Reigns says smiling.

After school we headed back to the house because Reign said she had to meet with Ken for something and this what it was.

"Chris and the girls helped me out with the colors and all". He smirks.

I had tears coming out I was overly excited to the max he got me a BMW M3 same as Reigns but hers was blue mines was turquoise one of my favorite colors. I already took driver lessons and everything once I turned 16 so I was straight.

"You like it babes?". Jhene asked.

"I love it! Thank you so much Kenny!". I say jumping on him giving him a huge hug for sure.

"Go ahead and give it a spin". Reign tells me.

I hopped in looking in the inside at how nice it was I was about to be rolling in this bitch on g I am nobody could tell me shit.

---------

"Cammy did you finish your homework?". I asked grabbing her booksack.

"Yes. I even did my homework for tomorrow". She exclaims looking at the tv.

"That's good here eat your snack then drink your juice". I sat the peanut butter jelly sandwich right along with some juice down.

"Thank you TeTe".

"Don't waste the juice on your uncles carpet okay?". I tell her the guys would probably throw a fit if something stained that carpet.

I walked back into the kitchen getting something to take out for dinner it was hitting about 7 and Cammy would be leaving around 9 that's when her mom normally would come and get her.

"What are you taking out?". Reign asks coming into the kitchen looking dead she just woke up I know that.

"Uhh. It's Tuesday so taco's?". I shrugged.

"Yeah. It's Taco Tuesday anyways".

I took out the ground meat for us to start grounding the meat up.

A

"Ya'll know this guy?". Said Aron dropping an envelope on the desk.

"Yeah this that nigga Kyron. What's the deal?". I ask.

"He's been following me around watching my every move. Someone been taking pictures and shit of me sending it to my door step". He explains.

"This some nigga that I go way back with he back now to get some type of revenge but he on his creepy shit". I tell him.

"Then I went to make a drop the other day I seen that I was being followed so I handled that. I figured he sent whoever I offed". He tells us.

"Cool we'll get on this man this shit getting out of hand". Said Trey sighing.

"We just waiting for something to pop off. He been MIA since the shit he did with Treys girl but we on his ass". I assure him.

"Alright if ya'll need anything just hit me up". He tells us as we dap him off.

"Keep tabs on him". Chris says to Aron.

"Jeff asking to see ya'll". Tee says sticking his milk dud head in.