52.

A

"What time is the bash for at the club?". Trey asks.

"About 9. Remember remind Jhene to don't say a thing it's a surprise". I tell him.

"Yeah she knows. She wouldn't spoil". He says.

Today was Reigns birthday it was literally 7:00 am out here in Dubai. Reign was still sleep I managed to wake up before her so I could get all my surprises in order.

"Hey is she still asleep?". Jhene asks coming to where we were.

"Yeah she should be. Is the table set?". I ask her.

"Yes the table is done. Me and Crystal sat all the gifts on one table". She tells me.

We managed to get a private area here at the resort just for us so we could have this breakfast.

"Where is the birthday girl?". Val asks.

"She's still asleep. Gather everyone around the food is done. We'll go get her". Said Jhene with Crystal with her as they went to go get my beybeh.

"Should we wait to give her this?". Kendell asks waving around keys.

"Yeah let's wait until after her dinner. Another surprise is coming in a few". I tell him.

"Right. She gone be so damn happy that we brought her ass a new car".

Me and Kendell brought Reign an up to date Jeep that she's been wanting for a while now we brought it back in Miami & got it shipped here.

"All along this bitch was up". Said Jhene walking down with Reign.

"Why you ain't come down? Happy birthday beybeh". I say gripping her waist kissing her.

"Thank you baby. Why y'all acting weird tho?". She laughs.

"We ain't. Cmon". I say guiding her towards the breakfast.

Soon as we came in everyone was seated at the table before yelling out.

"Happy birthday!". Reign blushed at the sight grinning hard as hell.

"Aww thank you guys!". She smiles hugging them.

We sat down now about to eat breakfast before it got cold as hell.

"Are all them gifts for me?". She scanned the stuff everyone had brought her.

"Yeah beybeh. All for you". I smiled to her.

"So what's on the agenda today?". She asks into existence.

"A lot boo. You'll see". Chandra tells her.

"Why didn't you want her to do my hair again?". She questioned me.

"You'll see". I grinned sipping my orange juice.

"Hey bighead. Moms on the phone". Said Kendell handing it to her.

I had a photographer coming for Reign he was wanna do her a photoshoot something that she hadn't done before. I know she'll be stoked for everything I have in store for her today. God I love this girl.

Reign

"August no!". I say with my mouth wide open as he take a picture of me.

 I say with my mouth wide open as he take a picture of me

FOREVER THUGGIN' [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara