Chapter 46

^^this picture kills me. Why is he so good looking? It isn't fair! Hahaha

***

Once Niall, Brett, and I get the go ahead we leave the reception. It's not that we weren't having fun, its just that- okay, it was boring. After we ate cake there was nothing left to do. The newlyweds left for their honeymoon and the three of us left shortly after.

The drive back to the house is filled with Brett and Niall talking about the game. They tried so hard to not talk about it during the reception that they were bursting at the seams. As we walk into the house they continue to chatter about the game. Every once in awhile they ask me if I saw a certain play and I simply nod my head yes. I eventually excuse myself to go change and I take my sweet time changing. I take off my make up and take my hair out. I am gone for about a half hour, but when I come back downstairs they are still talking about the game. The only difference is that they are sitting in the living room.

"How about a movie?" I ask as I sit down next to Niall.

"We are boring you, aren't we?" Niall looks at me lovingly. Part of me wants to smack him and tell him to stop looking at me like that. "What movie do you want to watch?"

"I don't care. Just anything to shut you two up. We were all at the game. We all saw the same things! I don't know why we have to sit and talk about it for hours!" I take a deep breath after my little rant.

Niall smiles at me and pulls me towards him to kiss the top of my head. This action makes me a little less annoyed.

"Seriously? Can't you two go longer than two minutes without kissing? I swear, its ridiculous." Now its Brett's turn to be annoyed. I look over at Niall and he has the same smile as me. Niall and I both lean in and start kissing. Brett starts to complain even more as Niall and I try not to laugh. "That's it! I'm going to my room." Brett throws a pillow at us and stands up to leave. "I don't think I will see you in my room tonight Niall, but if anyone asks you slept in my room."

"Thanks Brett." I smile at my little brother who hastily leaves the room. "What should we do now?"

"Its almost midnight. We could go to bed since we both had a late night last night and an early morning today." Niall suggests, but I hope that's code for let's go upstairs and fool around.

"Sounds good to me." I fake yawn.

I stand up and grab Niall's hand. As we walk up the stairs I realize how tired I truly am. I won't let that stop me from trying to get a little lucky with Niall. When we enter my room I am grateful for how close my room is to the stairs.

"I left my bag in Brett's room. I will be right back." Niall turns and exits the room. I walk over to my bed and sit down. My bed is so comfortable that I lay down. I am just going to close my eyes just until Niall gets back. That won't hurt anything. "Jess. Jess, wake up."

At first I think I am dreaming, but then I remember that I wasn't suppose to fall asleep. I can tell that I have been asleep for awhile. I jerk my body up, but as I am sitting up I bang my head into Niall's. I didn't realize he was that close to me. I lay back down and grab my forehead.

"Ow," I whisper.

"Are you okay," Niall nervously asks.

"Yes. Are you?" I slowly sit up this time.

"Yeah. I guess that's what I get for waking you up." I watch as Niall rubs his forehead. He is laying in bed next to me.

"I didn't mean to fall asleep." As I say this I notice that Niall has already changed. "How long have I been asleep for?"